Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lawful_g
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 27th, 2010, 10:56 PM
So I notice that if I make a new feat by Copying the Druid Weapon Proficiency feat, it doesn't show up as a selection when you hit the add feat button. It's possible this is the case for other Class Weapon Proficiency Feats. I have a question.

This is awesomely useful, because there are many custom abilities, or class abilities that require the User to enter something... like the spell that class ability affects, or something... but Specials, Custom Abilities, and Class abilities have no selection ability, but feats do. So, I wanted to know if the "feat not showing up thing" is intentional, and if it is going to stay that way?

If so, I can go back and change all the Special feats I have made for various class abilities etc, into clones of the Druid Weapon Proficiency feat, thus eliminating clutter on my feats selection window. If it isn't going to stay that way, will you be adding the ability to have other things make selections through the editor?
Lawful_g is offline   #1 Reply With Quote