Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

panzhuli

Old November 21st, 2020, 02:31 PM
I'm very new to HLO and Pathfinder as well. My char found a +1 Longsword and I simply want to add it to my inventory. If I understand properly, +1 is the same as "masterwork" and is +1 to hit and +1 damage. First - is that correct? Second, I don't see any way to create these attributes in my custom weapon. Can someone help?

Thanks!
panzhuli is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old November 21st, 2020, 06:30 PM
Sounds like you are talking about Pathfinder 1st Edition which is Hero Labs Classic, This is the Pathfinder 2nd Edition forums for Hero Labs Online. For PF2 there is no Masterwork anymore and to upgrade a weapon you add Runes starting with a Weapon potency +1 Rune which adds +1 to hit, then a Striking rune which increases your damage die from 1 to 2 dice.
Dragnmoon is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
panzhuli

Old November 21st, 2020, 06:37 PM
OMG thank you so much! You're 1/2 right in that I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I am using HLO and Pathfinder 2e. I was incorrect in thinking the term was Masterwork, but what you shared with me is AMAZING ty!!
panzhuli is offline   #3 Reply With Quote