Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests

Notices

Silveras

Old December 3rd, 2016, 12:36 PM
With the upcoming release of the Content Market, it is probably time to think about how the Realm list is managed. The current simple list will not work well once publishers begin releasing large amounts of products (as well hope they will). It will not take long for the completists among us to amass collections of Realms that will be hard to manage in a simple list. As it is now, I already have a list of Realms that requires me to scroll to see the ones at the bottom ... and I expect to double that almost immediately just with copies of what I have. Add in some purchases, and the list quickly starts to be crowded.
Silveras is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
kbs666

Old December 3rd, 2016, 03:21 PM
Folders would be nice.

my Realm Works videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZU...4DwXXkvmBXQ9Yw
kbs666 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 3rd, 2016, 04:29 PM
I've been noticing this, as well. It's on our radar. But it won't be addressed in the December release.

Since the list is alphabetical, you might consider using a prefix on certain realms to group them the way you want. You can change the name of a realm very easily.
rob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old December 3rd, 2016, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
I've been noticing this, as well. It's on our radar. But it won't be addressed in the December release.

Since the list is alphabetical, you might consider using a prefix on certain realms to group them the way you want. You can change the name of a realm very easily.
Yeah, it is not something I expect immediately. I just wanted to make sure it was on the radar, though I pretty much expected it would be ... and, honestly, I'd rather post something and have you confirm it is already there than assume it is and find out later that it wasn't.
Silveras is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
DaFranker

Old December 4th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Just popping in here to thank you for bringing this up, Silveras. It's not a priority for me and it's not something I would've thought to post about... and if we'd been unlucky, we could've ended up a year later with this flying completely under the radar and becoming quite annoying.
DaFranker is offline   #5 Reply With Quote