Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Bloodwolf

Old July 8th, 2020, 03:04 PM
Oh by the way I figured out how to add the Ghostly Visage to the Dread Necromancer familiar list.

Class Special:
cDNSummFam

1st Script:
Needs changed to:
"done if (hero.tagis[CompHas.cArcFamil] = 0)

hero.minion[ArcFamil].child[Totals].field[tRaceExpr].text = "thingid.rmImp2 | thingid.rmQuasit2 | thingid.rVargouill | thingid.rGhostlyVisage"

Took me long enough to find it. If have added that when I made the Ghostly Visage but couldn't figure it out. LOL
Bloodwolf is offline   #971 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 9th, 2020, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post
Oh by the way I figured out how to add the Ghostly Visage to the Dread Necromancer familiar list.

Class Special:
cDNSummFam

1st Script:
Needs changed to:
"done if (hero.tagis[CompHas.cArcFamil] = 0)

hero.minion[ArcFamil].child[Totals].field[tRaceExpr].text = "thingid.rmImp2 | thingid.rmQuasit2 | thingid.rVargouill | thingid.rGhostlyVisage"

Took me long enough to find it. If have added that when I made the Ghostly Visage but couldn't figure it out. LOL
Cool, thanks. I've added this.
Sendric is offline   #972 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old July 10th, 2020, 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by startal View Post
Hello when I try to add enchantment to my weapon.
I cant find no weapon enchatment that called soulfire.
That weapon enhancement has not been coded for d20.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #973 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 11th, 2020, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Hello when I try to add enchantment to my weapon.
I cant find no weapon enchatment that called soulfire.
I've added this for the next release (along with Sacred from the same source).
Sendric is offline   #974 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 11th, 2020, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Need to add class variant from book Unearthed Arcane page 58.
Thanks
Some of them are in there already. Some of them are difficult to add within the context of what HL currently allows. Perhaps they need to be more obvious? If you open up the class variant tab and search for "Unearthed Arcana" you should get a list of all the ones available from this section.

Quote:
cant find the enchantment "Splitting" from Champions of Ruin can somebody help me find it?
I'll put it on the list. Should be an easy add.
Sendric is offline   #975 Reply With Quote
Fuun

Old July 16th, 2020, 02:08 AM
Hi guys,

finally discovered HeroLab and the community files, only took me some 15 years .

Many thanks for the great work!

I started adding some funcitionality to a couple of feats and equipment. I attached the files I have for now.

Anyway, let me know if this way of sharing works for you, or if I should send it differently (plain code?, as PM?). Also any hint on the code is appreciated (I have zero professional coding experience).

If there's some other content I can help with, I'd be glad to help. Otherwise I'll just keep adding as I come across it. Probably a lot of monsters in my future then. I won't be posting every single thing, let me know, when will be a good time to give an update.
I was looking for the "to-do"-list to see what's coming up so I don't do it double but I couldn't find anything?
Attached Files
File Type: zip FEC_sh1.zip (4.0 KB, 4 views)
Fuun is offline   #976 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 19th, 2020, 04:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuun View Post
Hi guys,

finally discovered HeroLab and the community files, only took me some 15 years .

Many thanks for the great work!

I started adding some funcitionality to a couple of feats and equipment. I attached the files I have for now.

Anyway, let me know if this way of sharing works for you, or if I should send it differently (plain code?, as PM?). Also any hint on the code is appreciated (I have zero professional coding experience).

If there's some other content I can help with, I'd be glad to help. Otherwise I'll just keep adding as I come across it. Probably a lot of monsters in my future then. I won't be posting every single thing, let me know, when will be a good time to give an update.
I was looking for the "to-do"-list to see what's coming up so I don't do it double but I couldn't find anything?

Thanks. You can track everything that's upcoming in the first couple of comments in this thread:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=20757

I'll review what you've got here and see what I can use. Thanks for the help!

Last edited by Sendric; July 19th, 2020 at 04:57 AM.
Sendric is offline   #977 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 31st, 2020, 04:56 AM
Release 1.27 - July 31st, 2020

Enhancements & Changes
  • 3.5 - Complete Arcane: Warlock Invocations will now appear in the Spells tab instead of the Specials tab. Some will also appear in the In-Play tab so that their effects can be applied when active. Invocations that mimic spells will include the descriptions of those spells (seen in the Spells tab only). Invocations that may use a saving throw now indicate the DC in the name. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Divine: Divine Metamagic now uses a dropdown selection menu to choose metamagic feat. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Mage: Baneful Blast now allows users to select creature type. Users may also now select this Invocation more than once. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Dragon Compendium: Bloodline feats now add spells to spell list in case they weren't already available. Old Bloodline specific spells have been removed. Users may need to update portfolios after next release. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Dragon Magic: Marshal ability Draconic Aura: Energy now allows users to select energy type. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Expaned Psionics Handbook: Expanded Knowledge now allows users to select power and class to add new power to. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Heroes of Horror: Ghostly Visage added to Dread Necromancer's familiar list. (Bloodwolf)
  • 3.5 - Spell Compendium: Created [Good] and [Evil] versions of each level of Visage of the Deity to allow good- and evil-aligned characters to take the appropriate spell. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Bodrins Custom Stuff: Moved various adjustments to appropriate locations. Sourced remaining adjustments. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Core Book Mods: Added script to Rapid Shot to provide extra shot (use In-Play tab). Includes an option to allow the feat to stack with Haste. (Sendric)
  • Custom - Core Book Mods: Adamantine now applies Damage Reduction to character when worn. Armor Focus now applies Dodge bonus to AC when wearing chosen armor automatically. (Fuun/Sendric)
  • Custom - Dragon Magazine: Pride of Arms flaw now properly applies penalty to all except martial weapons. (Sendric)
  • Various: Removed references to erroneous spell subschool "Summon". (Sendric)

Bug Fixes
  • 3.0 - Oriental Adventures: Hida Defender's Critical Focus ability now correctly modifies critical range. (Illyahr/Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Book of Erotic Fantasy: Cleric Domain Denial no longer has obsolete spells assigned to it. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Book of Exalted Deeds: Cleric Domains no longer have obsolete spells assigned to them. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Adventurer: Natural Bond now applies bonus levels correctly. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Arcane: Obtain Familiar will no longer pop an error after selecting class. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Dragon Magic: Marshal ability Draconic Aura: Resistance now has correct energy types in selection list. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Magic Item Compendium: Canaith Mandolin now properly evaluates skill ranks before applying negative level. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual 1: White Dragon now has correct HD and CR at Very Old age category. (Bloodwolf/Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual 1: Skeleton and Zombie templates fixed. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Players Handbook 1: Updated Spell: Prayer adjustment to provide Luck bonus to attack, damage, saves and skills. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Battle: Leaping Dragon Stance now provides +10 enhancement bonus to Jump when active. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Magic: Binder special now calculates EBL and check correctly. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Magic: Bonus Mysteries are now being applied correctly. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Tome of Magic: Dark Template special Hide in Plain Sight now has correct description. (Sendric)
  • L5R - Rokugan Campain Setting: Daisho Technique now applies Two-Weapon Fighting tag appropriately when wielding Katana in primary hand and Wakizashi in secondary hand. (Sendric)
  • L5R - Rokugan Campain Setting: Way of the Dragon now properly applies Dodge Bonus when wielding a Katana and Wakizashi while wearing light or no armor (Sendric)
  • L5R - Rokugan Campain Setting: Depths of the Void class skill for Inkyo now bootstraps correctly. (Illyahr/Sendric)

Data File Authoring
  • 3.5 - Book of Exalted Deeds: Added Sacred and Soulfire item powers. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Cityscape: Added warlock invocations. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Mage: Added Enlightened Spirit PrC. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Complete Psionics: Added Erudite Class (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Dragon Magic: Added Primal spell adjustments - removed previous version. (Sendric)
  • 3.5 - Monster Manual 3: Added Flind and Flindbar. (Bloodwolf)
  • 3.5 - Players Handbook 1: Added some Inflict Wounds potions. (Bloodwolf)
  • 3.5 - Spell Compendium: Added Righteous Wrath of the Faithful spell adjustment
  • FR - Champions of Ruin: Added weapon item powers. (Sendric)

New Files Added
  • L5R - Way of the Ninja: All content included. (Illyahr)
  • L5R - Way of the Samurai: All content included. (Illyahr)
  • L5R - Way of the Shugenja: All content included. (Illyahr)
Sendric is offline   #978 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 31st, 2020, 04:56 AM
New release is out. Please let me know if you see any issues.
Sendric is offline   #979 Reply With Quote
oridyne

Old July 31st, 2020, 06:00 PM
Just updated and now weirdly the 5e SRD dataset crashes when I select that game system using the 32bit HL under windows 10, if I use the 64bit HL it works fine! Loading any other game system seems to work ok with the 32bit HL

The error message is:

Quote:
Hero Lab has encountered an error and needs to close. Sorry! To help us fix this error, please send the following to support@wolflair.com in a single email:

1) A description of what you were doing (unless you include this, we won't have enough information to fix your problem!)

2) This file:
F:\My Documents\Hero Lab\crashreports\Hero Lab-8.9h-959-20200801-024605.dmp

3) Finally, please copy and paste this information into the email (you can right-click this message to do so):

F:\Program Files (x86)\Hero Lab\HeroLab.exe 8.9h 959

major: 6, minor: 2, build: 9200, platform: 2, version: , spmaj: 0, spmin: 0, suitemask: 00000100, type: 1
ACCESS VIOLATION
Address: 0x004ee830
Type: bad write
I have submitted this problem to the support email attaching the requested crash report file as well.

Last edited by oridyne; July 31st, 2020 at 06:17 PM. Reason: adding additional information
oridyne is offline   #980 Reply With Quote