Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Galdazan

Old June 27th, 2014, 09:11 PM
I think I may have made a new record via copy and didn't remove the tag by mistake at some point in the past.
Galdazan is offline   #231 Reply With Quote
johnnysugar

Old July 2nd, 2014, 07:51 PM
I have a similar issue to Galdazan. When I try to load after the update, I get the following message:

"Hero Lab was forced to stop compilation after the following errors were detected:

File: Ravenloft - Campaign Setting.user (line 9) - Duplicate record encountered (‘wPistol’)"

I thought my solution would be similar, since I had a custom user file that included a pistol (which I think might have been called 'wPistol'). I deleted my custom.user file, but the problem still persists. I can't load any custom content or choose my sources because Hero Lab defaults to recovery mode. Am I missing something?
johnnysugar is offline   #232 Reply With Quote
johnnysugar

Old July 3rd, 2014, 03:28 AM
Never mind my earlier post...I figured out the problem and everything is working now. Thanks for all your hard work on putting these files together!
johnnysugar is offline   #233 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 3rd, 2014, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnysugar View Post
Never mind my earlier post...I figured out the problem and everything is working now. Thanks for all your hard work on putting these files together!
No problem! Glad you got it working. Sorry about the duplicate record, though actually it probably makes things easier since you don't have to re-do anything linked to your own wPistol thing.
Sendric is offline   #234 Reply With Quote
threewolves

Old July 12th, 2014, 07:41 PM
I can't seem to get Lawful_G_d20(v1.11) to show up on User Content. I've downloaded it a few times, but not showing up. I am getting an error message though when it first comes up, but don't think it has anything to do with this, it seems to be for beastmode, error message attached.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg errorHL.JPG (118.4 KB, 1 views)
threewolves is offline   #235 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old July 14th, 2014, 05:06 AM
Do you want wish items here or in new separate threads?

Been trying to get some monsters in through the editor but not having luck with some of their abilities.
Bloodwolf is offline   #236 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old July 14th, 2014, 05:12 AM
What monsters and what are you trying to do specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post

Been trying to get some monsters in through the editor but not having luck with some of their abilities.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #237 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 14th, 2014, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post

You may add your wish items here or in this thread.
Sendric is offline   #238 Reply With Quote
Dimwhit

Old July 15th, 2014, 09:20 AM
Hey Sendric, just want to say thanks! I had requested the Dread Necromancer a while back, and it works great. Your work is much appreciated.

On another note, does anyone have a quick workaround that allows for an extra language to be taken? We got one from our DM, but I can't find a quick way to allow that (I can select one, but it of course doesn't validate properly).
Dimwhit is offline   #239 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 15th, 2014, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimwhit View Post
Hey Sendric, just want to say thanks! I had requested the Dread Necromancer a while back, and it works great. Your work is much appreciated.

On another note, does anyone have a quick workaround that allows for an extra language to be taken? We got one from our DM, but I can't find a quick way to allow that (I can select one, but it of course doesn't validate properly).
No problem. Glad its working for you. As for the extra language, sure. I was going to suggest using the "languages" adjustment, but it turns out there isn't one. So, what I would recommend is this. Use the adjustment "Skill Points, Total" to add 1 skill point and then use that skill point in Speak Language. If its a cross-class skill, you'll need 2 points instead.

Last edited by Sendric; July 15th, 2014 at 10:26 AM.
Sendric is offline   #240 Reply With Quote