Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ciryon02

Send a message via Skype™ to ciryon02

Old August 4th, 2014, 01:25 PM
I was creating a NPC with the optional wealth rules activated, he has a wealth bonus of +40. I was surprised that i could only buy 5 ranks of Benefits : Wealth. After searching through the option I saw that Wealth could be increased/decreased via the journal but....the journal tab is only available for PC and not NPC.

second, the NPC has level 23 in the advantage Minions, it represents several minions but hero lab created only one instance of minion. I saw after that Minions could be taken several times for creating several minions but since the NPC has A LOT of minions that would be just silly to add them all up it would engorge the sofwtare I thing
ciryon02 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ciryon02

Send a message via Skype™ to ciryon02

Old August 4th, 2014, 01:49 PM
Well, I saw another issue for Wealth but I cannot edit the title of this thread and seems is has a point of similarity with my previous post, I prefer not to open another thread .

So I am completing another character. I use the Wealth optional rules present in page 190 of the Gamemaster Guide and the player buy Benefit : Wealth 2 which add +8 to his base Wealth. I go to the journal and add the Wealth points but it did not decrease the power points total of the character. I add this Benefit through the advantage, Benefit in the Advantages tab and it works. But the issue is that the advantage, Benefit in the Advantages tab is made for Core Rules only, it is limited to 5 ranks and nobody can have more than +36 in wealth this way except if Wealth is gained during play and using the Journal Tab. But with the Wealth optional rule, you could create someone which is immensely rich and since there is an option in "configure your hero" for Gamemaster's Guide Wealth I have selectionned, I thought it modifies the way Benefit : Wealth would function. The same thing exist if you want to create someone who has Wealth +4 (gains 1PP) or Wealth 0 (gains 2 PP), you cannot in Hero Lab even with the option selectionned or you can but playing with the journal to add/remove PP/Wealth Bonus manually, that works for a PC but not for an NPC who has no Journal Tab as written in the prévious post.
ciryon02 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote