Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Bansidhe

Old October 29th, 2018, 03:43 PM
Have just purchased all of the Handbooks and Expanded Options for SoP. Got them loaded into Hero Lab and updated to latest versions on everything that needed it. Getting the errors in the attachment when I try to load Hero Lab.
Attached Images
File Type: png HeroLabSoP.png (216.3 KB, 8 views)
Bansidhe is offline   #581 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old October 29th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
I'd guess that Might is pretty close.

On the kickstarter page, the (Sept 25th) update was that they had released the last PDF/Books (for Andrus & Woodfaring), and all that remained was the Hero Lab files.
In that comment, Adam said that the person working on the HL files expected them to be available in October.

I would assume that means they're nearly done.
Obviously, finishing them before release is better than releasing a product not yet ready.

"Nearly" is a stronger word than I would use. Might is coming along. Less quickly than I'd like, and I can't really give any kind of solid ETA, but it's coming. It's a more "dense" project than Power, with more fiddly moving parts. You wouldn't expect the rules for hitting people with sticks to be harder than the ones for turning them into frogs, but hey, that's gaming for you. I've made these excuses before, I know. But here's a little something to prove I'm not just playing XCOM here:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture1.JPG (57.5 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Capture2.JPG (88.5 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by TheIronGolem; October 30th, 2018 at 05:50 AM.
TheIronGolem is offline   #582 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old October 30th, 2018, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bansidhe View Post
Have just purchased all of the Handbooks and Expanded Options for SoP. Got them loaded into Hero Lab and updated to latest versions on everything that needed it. Getting the errors in the attachment when I try to load Hero Lab.
Sorry, just saw your message due to the hold on first-time posters. But I see what's happening here. These errors are coming from your Diviner's Handbook. If you need HL working right now, remove that one book and it should be fine. Tonight I will post a fix for that handbook.
TheIronGolem is offline   #583 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old October 30th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the update.
Our group appreciates your work.

We love the HL adaption of Spheres of Power and are looking forward to Might.
Ualaa is offline   #584 Reply With Quote
Silver12

Old November 8th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Possible bug:

I created a new, level 1 hedgewitch. Added the Triple Goddess archetype, then selected the death sphere. Added the "Necromantic Limit [Reanimate Banned]" drawback, then went to the death tab and added the Drain talent. All that is showing up in the window now is "Death: (1, DC 15)", with no other information. I don't get anything with a mouseover either.
Silver12 is offline   #585 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old November 9th, 2018, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver12 View Post
Possible bug:

I created a new, level 1 hedgewitch. Added the Triple Goddess archetype, then selected the death sphere. Added the "Necromantic Limit [Reanimate Banned]" drawback, then went to the death tab and added the Drain talent. All that is showing up in the window now is "Death: (1, DC 15)", with no other information. I don't get anything with a mouseover either.
Noted. And for what it's worth, this has nothing to do with Hedgewitch or Triple Goddess, I just wrote up the talent logic in a really boneheaded way.
TheIronGolem is offline   #586 Reply With Quote
Silver12

Old November 13th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Heh - well, considering I'd have no idea how to add the logic at all, even bonehead logic is pretty impressive to me!

Thanks for all you do!
Silver12 is offline   #587 Reply With Quote
Silver12

Old November 13th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Another possible bug - this time with the Vivomancer's Handbook.

I added Anathema feat, and it is showing the damage as 1d8. I believe that per the book it is 1d6 per level of the class that grants the turning/fervor/lay on hands...

Thanks!!
Silver12 is offline   #588 Reply With Quote
Bansidhe

Old November 19th, 2018, 03:44 PM
I am putting together a Hedgewitch with Conjuration Sphere, Green Magic Tradition, and selecting a Familiar as one of my Secrets.
I am not seeing a place to go to create the familiar's character sheet.
Did I miss it?
Bansidhe is offline   #589 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old November 19th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bansidhe View Post
I am putting together a Hedgewitch with Conjuration Sphere, Green Magic Tradition, and selecting a Familiar as one of my Secrets.
I am not seeing a place to go to create the familiar's character sheet.
Did I miss it?
You didn't miss it, exactly. As I'm sure you know, the Green Magic Tradition gives you an Animal Companion. You've probably seen the button for adding the animal companion on the class tab at the upper left. The thing is, that's also where the button for familiars go. Basically the class tab isn't designed with the expectation that a single class would give more than one type of companion, and so your familiar button is hiding behind your animal companion button. Nothing I can do about that, I'm afraid. What you'll want to do is temporarily remove the Green Magic tradition from the character, add your familiar, then put the tradition back on your character. After that, you can switch to the familiar or animal companion through the dashboard (right side) or the Portfolio menu (top).
TheIronGolem is offline   #590 Reply With Quote