Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

El Puto

Old September 3rd, 2011, 02:16 PM
Posting this because never received feedback after a couple of emails to tech support. Main license has been "disabled" and need it reactivated. Best way to get this done?
El Puto is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 3rd, 2011, 09:51 PM
The support system is the best way. Did you ever get a confirmation email from the email you sent them? And did you check your spam folder to be sure it didn't drop there?

As it is, it's a three day weekend, so you may have a slightly longer wait. Worst case, they'll be back in by Tuesday morning. There's a decent chance they'll find your earlier.

Honestly, when you haven't gotten responses on the support emails, this is the next place to go as best I can tell. Incidentally, thank you for being civil about it all. *wry grin* We occasionally get people who are very angry. Understandably so, but the employees here being human, I'm sure having someone politely posting as you did will make their day when they see it.
Duggan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 5th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Sending a large number of emails is not going to get anything to happen faster on our end. Support emails are processed in batches by a parttime staff member. In addition, support emails are processed in the order they're received, with the one exception being questions that require routing to a developer for special handling.

The important question here is when did you send those emails? And did you receive the automatically sent acknowledgement email? Given that this is a three-day weekend, it's quite possible any support questions sent on or after Friday afternoon might not receive a reply until Tuesday. Whenever a support email is received, our server automatically sends an email that acknowledges receipt. If you did *not* receive that reply message, it's quite possible that your spam filter or other protections are intercepting replies from tech support. So if you didn't get the auto-reply, it's quite likely you won't get the actual reply either, which means it's possible we've already replied and the email is sitting in your spam folder.

If you sent your original email early Friday or before then, you *should* have received a reply by now, so please check your spam folder. If you sent your original email later than that, please wait until tomorrow.

If you still don't have a reply tomorrow (Tuesday), please post back here again. Be sure to include your name, email address, and the subject line of the email you sent. Then we can investigate and find out what happened to the email you sent.
rob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
El Puto

Old September 8th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Thanks for posting, rob. I did get a reply from Support though truthfully, it was underwhelming. It basically stated that the most common problem is incorrect input of the license and my password and listed them. The insult to my intelligence aside, that solved nothing as both the license and password were input correctly. It appears like the staffer shot back the easiest answer to me without really attempting to diagnose the problem, though I hope that isn't the case.

At any rate, the problem seems to be the license (and its the main one, the secondary works fine) has been DISABLED. Now I'm not sure exactly how that term applies to ArmyBuilder, so can anyone out there shed light on this? Anyone experience this before or recognize a solution? I have made it clear in my contact with Support that this is the issue, but so far no luck with them addressing it.

Unfortunately, the computer were this has happened is the host house for our gaming, so yeah a tad inconvenient.
El Puto is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 12th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Hi there,

Please email me directly at colen@wolflair.com with your name, license number and email address assigned to the account, and I'll investigate what's going on with this.
Colen is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
El Puto

Old September 14th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Thanks Cohen but no need. Nacy @ Support came thru on the second attempt, modified the license on her end, and problem solved.

Thanks to all.
El Puto is offline   #6 Reply With Quote