Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Gypsy King

Old August 4th, 2014, 12:44 PM
I know this has bee eluded to many time before but an import export feature

After creating a world, maps, NPC's, monsters etal I would really like to get the maps with flags and fog into a VTT (Roll 20, Pro 20, and/or FG) I know this is do-able through HL for NPC's and monsters but a map created, modified or notated in RW where I can manage the game in RW but have the same material available for my player in a VTT would avoid a lot of duplication of efort and errors.
Gypsy King is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
jkthomsen9

Old August 18th, 2014, 06:07 PM
I seem to remember reading that there are plans for more interactions with d20pro.
jkthomsen9 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Exmortis

Old August 19th, 2014, 03:46 AM
d20 PRO has a kickstarter to bring us D20 Ultimate, with that comes better Hero Lab support and it has been hinted at, Realm Works support too, but do not hold me to it, I do nto work for LWD.

The kickstarter is here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...rtual-tabletop

and is already funded, and past the first stretch goal:
Unlimited Creatures has huge implications for your Unlimited powered game. Not only will any character sheet composition be possible, finally the Players will be able to modify their Creatures during the game (with the GM's permission of course). And more than just viewing all your PC's data, you'll be able to trigger rolls and other actions directly from your character sheet. In addition, the Creature Importer will also get significant upgrades such as the ability to merge with an existing version of the Creature and migration to the new universal output from Hero Lab.

I am a backer myself, best part is, you back $35 and when kickstarter is funded you get license for D20pro 3.4 to hold you over for the new product. Win/Win if you ask me.

If I was a betting man, the 40K campaigns stretch goal will be the RW tie in if it indeed happens. The 30k Stretch goal is the one I am hoping we meet for sure.

Best part is, every stretch goal is on the road map, D20 Ultimate will have every feature listed in the stretch goals and beyond regardless of the kickstarter outcome (which is funded!!1 yay), the difference is timing. MM has to keep the lights on, and must keep other work coming to pay the bills, but if they meet the stretch goal that feature will come faster than with out.

Things look good with still 25 days to go.

Last edited by Exmortis; August 19th, 2014 at 04:01 AM. Reason: addition/typos
Exmortis is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Ladyofdragons

Old August 19th, 2014, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmortis View Post
I am a backer myself, best part is, you back $35 and when kickstarter is funded you get license for D20pro 3.4 to hold you over for the new product. Win/Win if you ask me.
oh excellent, I was wondering this as I don't have a current license but wondered which level to back the kickstarter at. Thanks!

-------------------------------------
"...You're going to backstab him with a ballista?"
Ladyofdragons is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Exmortis

Old August 19th, 2014, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyofdragons View Post
oh excellent, I was wondering this as I don't have a current license but wondered which level to back the kickstarter at. Thanks!
That of course is how I read it, maybe ask in comments to make sure I am correct.
Exmortis is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Exmortis

Old August 19th, 2014, 09:56 AM
This is the text:

The existing version of d20Pro (now called d20Pro Legacy) is available today at www.d20pro.com. Any Reward with a d20Pro Unlimited License also includes a comparable d20Pro Legacy License that you will receive immediately following a successful Kickstarter. So especially if you play D&D 3.5, Pathfinder, 4e, or the like you can start gaming right away.

They are releasing v3.4 as an interim to clean up D20pro, add some features, bug fixes and act as a bridge release until D20Pro unlimited.

I am considering the $25 add-on for ealry release as well. I have already backed enough to get the extra 4 guest licenses.
Exmortis is offline   #6 Reply With Quote