Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Illyahr

Old August 3rd, 2016, 05:37 PM
Hathran (Player's Guide to Faerun) has a problems with prerequisites. It says "No item creation feats (except scribe scroll)," but it's counting metamagic feats instead of item creation feats.

Script should probably be < 1 instead of =0 as only wizards get scribe scroll for free so a sorcerer with no creation feats comes up -1 and still gets an error.
Illyahr is offline   #531 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 5th, 2016, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyahr View Post
Hathran (Player's Guide to Faerun) has a problems with prerequisites. It says "No item creation feats (except scribe scroll)," but it's counting metamagic feats instead of item creation feats.

Script should probably be < 1 instead of =0 as only wizards get scribe scroll for free so a sorcerer with no creation feats comes up -1 and still gets an error.
Thanks for the report. I'm sure we'll get this fixed for next time.
Sendric is offline   #532 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old August 5th, 2016, 04:48 PM
The AC Bonus for Swordsage (Tome of Battle) is giving the AC bonus at level 1, even though the Swordsage doesn't get the ability until level two.

I tried a "If level >= 2 then" phrase in the eval rules and that corrected it.

Also, the Discipline Weapon Focus from the same source gives you weapon focus with your discipline's weapons but doesn't get around the +1 BAB requirement that weapon focus requires, so you get an error.

Last edited by Illyahr; August 5th, 2016 at 04:52 PM.
Illyahr is offline   #533 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old August 6th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ynnswa View Post
I've run into an error attempting to create a ninja. The text of it is below:

"Attempt to access non-live child pick 'xSudStrike' from script
Location: 'eval' script for Thing 'cNinSudStr' (Eval Script '#1') near line 11"
This is from back a long while ago, but it's just happened to me. The ninja stuff is in Complete Adventurer. The xSudStrike ability is in the Heroes of Battle user file and it's only source marked as Heroes of Battle. I've made the ninja work by adding the 'Complete Adventurer" tag to the source - since I don't have HoB as a source for any of my portfolios. Perhaps for the next release the extra source could be added to the ability.
Dami is offline   #534 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 8th, 2016, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
This is from back a long while ago, but it's just happened to me. The ninja stuff is in Complete Adventurer. The xSudStrike ability is in the Heroes of Battle user file and it's only source marked as Heroes of Battle. I've made the ninja work by adding the 'Complete Adventurer" tag to the source - since I don't have HoB as a source for any of my portfolios. Perhaps for the next release the extra source could be added to the ability.
Thanks. I've removed the source altogether. No reason for it, to be honest.
Sendric is offline   #535 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 8th, 2016, 03:45 AM
Quote:
The AC Bonus for Swordsage (Tome of Battle) is giving the AC bonus at level 1, even though the Swordsage doesn't get the ability until level two.
Fixed.

Quote:
Also, the Discipline Weapon Focus from the same source gives you weapon focus with your discipline's weapons but doesn't get around the +1 BAB requirement that weapon focus requires, so you get an error.
Also fixed.

Thanks for the report.
Sendric is offline   #536 Reply With Quote
LilithSidhe

Old August 12th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Hello, I'm trying to add the spell 'Friendly Face' from Races of Destiny to my Bard
Spells in d20 (D&D 3.5). It's not listed. I have the Community packages with just about everything checked under Configure Hero to look for it (including Races of Destiny) and it's still not listed. Please advise where it is?

[I'm not sure if I posted to correct forum. Sorry, new at this.]
LilithSidhe is offline   #537 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 15th, 2016, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilithSidhe View Post
Hello, I'm trying to add the spell 'Friendly Face' from Races of Destiny to my Bard
Spells in d20 (D&D 3.5). It's not listed. I have the Community packages with just about everything checked under Configure Hero to look for it (including Races of Destiny) and it's still not listed. Please advise where it is?

[I'm not sure if I posted to correct forum. Sorry, new at this.]
Apparently we don't have the spells from Races of Destiny entered yet. I'll see about doing this for the next release. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Sendric is offline   #538 Reply With Quote
ted11

Old August 20th, 2016, 07:04 AM
Very minor thing, noticed MIC item Wilding Clasp is mispelled Wildling Clasp as item name, but correct within the description.
ted11 is offline   #539 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old August 20th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Apparently we don't have the spells from Races of Destiny entered yet. I'll see about doing this for the next release. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I've been doing some work adding the City and Destiny Domains (and related spells) from Races of Destiny. I'll add the "Friendly Face" spell to this. I should have the file to Sendric within a few days. Hopefully he hasn't been working on this at the same time!
Dami is offline   #540 Reply With Quote