Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Card Vault Forums > Card Vault
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 16th, 2007, 11:27 PM
In WizKids' Star Wars: Pocketmodel game, there are ship cards that have multiple units to punch out. Currently, I'm making the card as a whole an item that doesn't go into the deck (using isbuild="no"), and then giving each specific ship an identical="" statement, linking it to the right card. I thought I had it correct, until I noticed that as you add one of the ships from a card to a deck, the usage on the other ships from the same card goes up, too.

Is there a good solution to this? I know the Pirates: CSG also has more than one item per card, sometimes, but looking at those files, each of the specific items is its own inventory item. Since I own ~45 of these cards already, each with 3-4 ships on them, saving the data entry, allowing the Card as a whole to be entered once, would be nice.
Mathias is online now   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 2nd, 2007, 05:17 PM
Sorry for the bump, but it's been two weeks.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
ss2art

Old October 4th, 2007, 03:52 PM
The only way I can think of is to create each of the ship cards as a “deck”.** Then player’s can load the deck, and then use the “save deck to inventory” option.* There doesn’t appear any other mechanisms in Card Vault, since these *type of games weren’t imagined when the card vault was created, and since all of Wolf’s Lair development is going to their Hero Lab product, nothing is likely anytime soon.
I was originally planning of working on the Star Wars Pocketmodels next, but since you are already working them, I will move on to another product (probably Stargate).* Let me know if there is any more help required.
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 6:17 PM
To: cv@support.wolflair.com
Subject: Multiple deck items per inventory item

Sorry for the bump, but it's been two weeks.
ss2art is offline   #3 Reply With Quote