Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds

Notices

Arsenal

Old September 1st, 2010, 11:46 PM
Hello.. this is my first post.. First off, I wanna say of all the lil attempts at character generators ive seen over the years for various games, Hero labs is the most innovative i have seen.

Now my first requests

Character sheet layout. I would like to request 2 things

1. On the current layouts would it be possible to have an option to print with abbreviated abilities and other things such as the points spent bar? maybe one without the definitions to the advantages and skills. maybe a resizeable pic window for taller pics?

2. Would it be possible to create a charater sheet set to the layout of the DC Adventures sheet? including the compacted skills and advantages sections?

thanks
Arsenal is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 3rd, 2010, 12:45 PM
Thanks! To answer your questions:

1) If you want something that abbreviated, try generating a text statblock. File -> Output Active Hero Summary will let you generate a full or compact statblock, which takes up much less space than a full hero.

Or, when printing, choose the "Statblock Summary" dossier for a much more compact output of all heroes in the portfolio.

2) I believe the "Compact Character Sheet" dossier should fill this niche - it certainly uses much less space for the character's list of skills.

Hope this helps!
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote