Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

TheMadPhoenix

Old February 7th, 2017, 10:04 AM
Another issue I've noticed is that Serendipity is increasing AC when it shouldn't and isn't applying a bonus to skill checks which it should according to the text. I haven't checked greater serendipity to see if the penalties are being applied properly.
TheMadPhoenix is offline   #261 Reply With Quote
TheMadPhoenix

Old February 11th, 2017, 11:02 AM
This is more a question but in the books I don't see any limitation on using multiple enhancements (either mental, or physical, or maybe a weapon, and suit of armor). But, the Adjustments for Hero Lab only allow one use per enhancement. I think maybe the enhancement adjustments should work like some of the ones where you can take them multiple times.
TheMadPhoenix is offline   #262 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old February 11th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadPhoenix View Post
This is more a question but in the books I don't see any limitation on using multiple enhancements (either mental, or physical, or maybe a weapon, and suit of armor). But, the Adjustments for Hero Lab only allow one use per enhancement. I think maybe the enhancement adjustments should work like some of the ones where you can take them multiple times.
As it happens, this is one of the "other" bugs I ran across and fixed already, so that will be in this weekend's update for sure.
TheIronGolem is offline   #263 Reply With Quote
TheMadPhoenix

Old February 11th, 2017, 11:52 AM
If I'm playing a Cloistered Sphere Cleric of Sarenrae (only one domain) and I take the Healing Domain, it doesn't allow me to take a bonus talent since all Clerics get the life sphere free. I would think for the bonus talent it would allow me to take a bonus life talent as that is my domain.
TheMadPhoenix is offline   #264 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old February 11th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadPhoenix View Post
If I'm playing a Cloistered Sphere Cleric of Sarenrae (only one domain) and I take the Healing Domain, it doesn't allow me to take a bonus talent since all Clerics get the life sphere free. I would think for the bonus talent it would allow me to take a bonus life talent as that is my domain.
I'm not seeing the problem here. I created a 1st-level Cloistered Sphere Cleric with the Healing Domain and no talents chosen. HL offers me 1 Life talent in the secondary slot (for being a positive channeler) and 1 Domain talent in the tertiary slot (which is restricted to Life due to the domain choice). That seems correct to me. Am I missing something?
TheIronGolem is offline   #265 Reply With Quote
TheMadPhoenix

Old February 11th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
I'm not seeing the problem here. I created a 1st-level Cloistered Sphere Cleric with the Healing Domain and no talents chosen. HL offers me 1 Life talent in the secondary slot (for being a positive channeler) and 1 Domain talent in the tertiary slot (which is restricted to Life due to the domain choice). That seems correct to me. Am I missing something?
When I click the add more domain talents, it tells me "Nothing to choose from". Maybe you've already fixed it in your new build?

Last edited by TheMadPhoenix; February 11th, 2017 at 05:26 PM.
TheMadPhoenix is offline   #266 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old February 11th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Oh...I see the problem now. The only valid choice for Domain Talents is "Life Sphere". You're getting "nothing to choose from" because you've already got that talent. OK, I'll be fixing that before I put 1.16 out.
TheIronGolem is offline   #267 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old February 12th, 2017, 10:50 AM
Updates posted! Patch notes below:

Core:
  • Classes
    • Armorist: Fixed bug causing nonexistent tertiary abilities to be offered
    • Hedgewitch: Fixed Heal not being a class skill
    • Hedgewitch: Fixed Covenant Tradition skills
    • Hedgewitch: Fixed Covenant Tradition Power to display a minimum of 1d6 damage healed
    • Hedgewitch: Tradition Secrets are now tagged with the Tradition they belong to
    • Sphere Cleric: Life Talents can now be selected with the Healing domain
  • Talents
    • Conjuration/Aligned Creature: Fixed alignment selector
  • Adjustments
    • Enhance Equipment: Fixed timing issue that was preventing bonuses from applying to equipment
    • Enhancement: Made most adjustments non-unique so that more than one instance can be applied to a character
    • Hallow: Fixed alignment selector
    • Serendipity/Greater Serendipity: Bonus/penalty was applying to Armor Class instead of skills, fixed that
  • Misc.
    • Fixed several drawbacks to stop working when bought off with a talent

Expanded Options:
  • Triple Goddess archetype now correctly hi-casts with the Life, Death, and Fate spheres
  • Sphere Bloodrager: Fixed CL progression (was casting at -3 level like the Ranger)
  • Sphere Summoner: Bonus Conjuration talents chosen from the class tab now appear on the Companion, although they must still be assigned to the Companion from the Magic Talents tab
TheIronGolem is offline   #268 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old February 12th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the update.
I've noticed two issues/bugs since updating.

Sphere Staves are red.
The Validation check, from the top right Hero Lab, says 'a sphere staff must have a base sphere specified'.
The bonus for a sphere staff is no longer adding to the associated sphere.

The dodge portion of Foreshadow is not stacking with other dodge bonuses.
If I don't have dodge, Foreshadow can apply the +1 or +2 dodge to AC.
With the Dodge feat, the +1 bonus is not applied but the +2 bonus adds an additional dodge.
The other bonuses from Foreshadow are working fine (reflex and initiative).
Ualaa is offline   #269 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old February 14th, 2017, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
Thanks for the update.
I've noticed two issues/bugs since updating.

Sphere Staves are red.
The Validation check, from the top right Hero Lab, says 'a sphere staff must have a base sphere specified'.
The bonus for a sphere staff is no longer adding to the associated sphere.

The dodge portion of Foreshadow is not stacking with other dodge bonuses.
If I don't have dodge, Foreshadow can apply the +1 or +2 dodge to AC.
With the Dodge feat, the +1 bonus is not applied but the +2 bonus adds an additional dodge.
The other bonuses from Foreshadow are working fine (reflex and initiative).
I swear, my coroner's report is going to list "timing conflicts" as my official cause of death.
TheIronGolem is offline   #270 Reply With Quote