Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

karpomatic

Old February 1st, 2018, 06:13 AM
Anybody working on a potential Storypath system?
The Trinity Continuum kickstarter is live right now. It's already funded and is on it way to many stretch goals.

Realm Works Kickstarter supporter
karpomatic is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 7th, 2018, 06:35 AM
We are working on support for Pugmire, but it will take time.

Thanks!

Last edited by BJ; February 7th, 2018 at 07:28 AM.
BJ is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old February 16th, 2018, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
We are working on support for Pugmire, but it will take time.

Thanks!
Pugmire is not Storypath; its pseudo-5e. Storypath is the new game system that Trinity and Scion are using. Its related to, but not the same as Storyteller.
Paragon is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 19th, 2018, 10:09 PM
My apologies, Karpomatic had contacted me privately to ask about Pugmire and other Onyx path items, I am honestly not sure why I didn't finish that sentence.

Our current Onyx Path project is for Pugmire and we are still working on what future projects with them will be.
BJ is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 29th, 2018, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
Pugmire is not Storypath; its pseudo-5e. Storypath is the new game system that Trinity and Scion are using. Its related to, but not the same as Storyteller.
Pugmire is not owned by Onyx Path, tbh. It's Eddy Webb's personal project, created through his company Pugsteady. Onyx Path's role, if anything, is the publisher. Eddy himself expressed interest in getting his product into hero lab and being the nice guy he is, there wasn't any wrestling matches over it.

Storypath on the other hand... That would have to go through Onyx Path. Now you can build it yourself "for personal use only" and get away with it as long as you don't distribute the data file without permission. "Personal use" you can get around a lot of problems. But you'd have to do the work and data entry on that. From what I can tell of Storypath it may have been borne out of the Chronicles of Darkness line, which White Wolf owns the IP for. So Onyx Path may not even be able to give you permission to do anything other than a file for personal use. You can contact them directly through their website via email, they will tell you if you need to talk to the big bad wolf... but if you do don't expect anything more than a personal use deal from them.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #5 Reply With Quote