Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - World of Darkness

Notices

Frodie

Old January 26th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Any word on the V20 book dataset?
Frodie is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Xalir

Old March 2nd, 2012, 09:29 AM
Hoping soon. If there was more of the NWoD, I'd have bought that licence in addition to the Pathfinder licence. Even if the Classic WoD was a separate licence, I'd buy it. Understandably, there's a lot of material and they'd have to release most of it in extended data packs, but the old school gamers still play and collect the books. The new Onyx Path games are no different.
Xalir is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
John
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 5th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the suggestion! We don't have any short-term plans for this, but we're always keeping things in mind to include in Hero Lab in the future. This will be one of the items we consider.
John is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
berdman

Old March 5th, 2012, 07:10 PM
I would like to add my 2 cents for V20 and W20 when it releases later this year.

Really like Hero Lab for all the other games it supports.
berdman is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
gordongoblin

Old March 19th, 2012, 08:26 AM
This is precisely the reason I came to the forums today. I was hoping someone had done the work of making a VtM file!

Now, how do I import it?
gordongoblin is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Thorneldrich

Old March 27th, 2012, 01:45 PM
I truly hope Lone Wolf Dev. is able to get licensing for the V20 & other Onyx Path releases. I would be more then happy to plunk down more money for the HeroLab game module. I have always been a fan of the Classic WoD games (I do not find the Requiem/Forsaken/etc.. games to my liking although the nWoD books like Slasher, Mirrors, & the other books sets along those lines are very intriguing) & the return of that version of WoD is a welcome occurrence.
Thorneldrich is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Nosferajew

Old April 5th, 2012, 12:43 PM
The World of Darkness data sets were the whole reason I bought Hero Lab in the first place. I would absolutely love to see Mage the Awakening, or even Onyx path releases, but I guess the sales numbers just aren't there to justify the work.
Nosferajew is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 8th, 2012, 01:25 PM
I am using Hero Lab for my Vampire Chronicles as well, and have started converting stuff over from the translation guide as well. The Caitiff seem to be the hardest to implement as I don't know how to get Hero Lab to ignore the Clan Attributes or Discipline requirements.
RavenX is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old May 8th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Our group is starting a V20 game and we want a dataset, I am new to the V20 material, what can I add to the current dataset. Well, how easy can I input the info.
Frodie is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old May 11th, 2012, 03:36 AM
Ok, question is the new V20 the old VtM updated to the VtR?
Frodie is offline   #20 Reply With Quote