Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Aaron

Old August 5th, 2014, 03:49 AM
Where did you put the eval script and what priority did you give the script?
Aaron is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
Sarelth

Old August 5th, 2014, 03:52 AM
I have it in eval script section of the Human race, first - 10000 .
Just like it was set in the original Human race from the core files.

Could I have something wrong on my Ethnicities themselves?
Sarelth is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old August 5th, 2014, 04:42 AM
Did you give your Ethnicities the AllowRCust tag for the old human race or the new race you made?
Aaron is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
Sarelth

Old August 5th, 2014, 05:33 AM
I did not, was not aware that was a thing. I checked the Human from my setting and it did not make it work, I then tried with some of the other humans that were there and it worked.. Not sure what the problem was though.

Thanks for the assistance. Its been a big help.
Sarelth is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
ChrisRevocateur

Old August 5th, 2014, 09:02 AM
I can't help with any coding questions, but here's a brainstorm for Awnsheghlin and regents, use Mythic, just keep the ranks low (I see the Gorgon as probably a rather powerful unique creature, but probably only needs 4 or 5 mythic ranks, and he's the top mythic dog of the pack). The most powerful regents would probably only still be mythic rank 2 or 3.
ChrisRevocateur is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
Sarelth

Old August 5th, 2014, 02:04 PM
That is probably a good call on the Awnsheghlien, I agree that the Gorgon is at least a few ranks into Mythic, newer Awnsheghlien probably are not as mythic though. I think I will just make the Major ones and Possibly make the Awnsheghlien Prestige class or something at a later date. Maybe a template.

The Gorgon in AD&D was listed as a 20th level Fighter and 15th level Wizard, duel class as per the 2nd edition rules. He has god-like powers and is borderline to actually becoming a god. For Birthright, I have always seen him as the End All Boss Fight. Though the biggest part of the fight would have to be figuring out exactly how you could kill him, since he has the Invulnerability Blood Ability (Can only be killed a specific way that no one actually knows, requires research and lots of magic to figure out).
Sarelth is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
Sarelth

Old August 5th, 2014, 02:52 PM
Is there a Tutorial on Synergy bonuses for skills?
Sarelth is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old August 5th, 2014, 02:59 PM
What do you mean by synergy bonus? If you mean the ones from 3.5 they don't exist in Pathfinder.
AndrewD2 is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
Sarelth

Old August 5th, 2014, 05:10 PM
Must have been feats I saw that gave a bonus to skills for certain ranks then. That makes it easier, don't have to do synergies...

I only really just got into Pathfinder not that long ago, brain is still mostly filled with 3.5 stats.
Sarelth is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
Sarelth

Old August 6th, 2014, 08:05 PM
Quick question about my Ethnicity selections. For the Brecht subrace, they get to choose 1 Craft and one profession skill to be class skills, I have the selection working, but it does not say what you are supposed to be selecting, is there a way to get it to tell you what you need to select?
Sarelth is offline   #40 Reply With Quote