Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - 4th Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

jcheraz

Old December 1st, 2010, 04:53 PM
  • Selecting the Feat "Goliath Greatweapon Prowess" is supposed to grant the character proficiency with all simple and military two-handed weapons, and a +2 to damage with those weapons. However, no military two-handed weapons are showing as proficient when I move to the Armory and try to select Melee Weapons (greatsword, greatspear, glaive, greataxe, halberd, heavy flail, heavy war pick, et al are all showing as not proficient and grayed out).
  • Also, you make the Runepriest select his/her mastery as a hard-coded item (in the Rune Master field on the Class tab). However, they can change this stance every round or between encounters if they choose. Descriptions of both should be on the character sheet when printing (if not using the Hero Labs program in-session).

Last edited by jcheraz; December 1st, 2010 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Found another bug
jcheraz is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
Xerix

Old December 23rd, 2010, 06:40 AM
Bug:

- Fighter At-Will power: Brash Strike
- Not adding the Con modifier to your damage for wielding an Axe, Hammer or Mace.
Xerix is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
Blade5593

Old December 29th, 2010, 07:06 PM
In building a battlemind MCing into warden with the feat Defender of the Wild and paragon classing into Son of Mercy, the epic destiny Reincarnate Champion is showing up red. Prereq for reincarnate champion is primal power source that defender of the wild provides.
Blade5593 is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 5th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Not sure if this would be considered a bug or feature request but lately I have been using HL to build monsters for my players to fight. I like putting the monsters into the computer because it makes managing battles easy for me. I noticed alot of the resistances and alternative movement types missing from the monster section.

I like being able to preload my monsters into HL for ease of play and management through the tactical console. This software makes my DMing a lot easier. I just would like more options in the monster building section since WOTC is taking the Monster Builder away from us as well.
RavenX is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old January 5th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Had one other feature request. Would it be possible to have the downloader snag the creatures out of compendium as well? for the Monster Building side of the software? The tactical console feature is really nice and I enjoy using it. I built a group of xmas themed monsters for my players to fight on xmas eve and hero lab helped me build them nicely. I would really like to be able to have the monsters build into herolab already to edit or make changes to. I know it would be a lot of work to get the downloader to do it, but it would open up a whole new level functionality for DMing the game.
RavenX is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old January 18th, 2011, 07:08 PM
I noticed that the Backgrounds are finally there, but I have to put in the background choice benefits by hand for skill related choices. While this is not a problem, it becomes a problem if the player wants to take the skill as a class skill because I can not add that as an option. I also noticed some of the feat / class features are not being accounted for as well.
In addition to these problems I found that the Psion class features are only showing up for one psionic discipline under the class tab, but the feature cards are showing up for the focus chosen and the telepathy focus. I had to turn off the extra power cards before printing sheets off. I noticed HL has been doing the same thing for the Half Elf choice between dilettante power and knack for success is printing both cards as well.
RavenX is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
Sinner666

Old January 19th, 2011, 05:40 PM
It does the same thing for Paragon Paths as well. It shows all the power cards and features even if your not the appropriate level. Mildly annoying but manageable.
Sinner666 is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old January 19th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Yeah thanks for letting me know that Sinner. My campaigns have not yet touched paragon or epic tier. My players are barely able to handle the heroic tier at this time and I am hesitant to take them into high level games until they are capable of handling it. Good to know I will have to manually turn the extra cards off.
RavenX is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
Digibetus

Old February 8th, 2011, 01:58 AM
I couldn't find the power Resurgent Smite even after the last update and running ddidownloader (with ddi account) again. When i searched for the power in the herolabs\data\4e it only came up in output.txt:
Error generating unique id for power Resurgent Smite
>>> Error outputting power Resurgent Smite
>>> No XML node created for power Resurgent Smite

Looking through output.txt there seems to be a lot more missing because the same error comes up multiple times for other powers.
I've been able to build 5 characters and only missed resurgent smite so it's not too bad but i'm wondering if i'm doing something wrong or encountered a bug.
Digibetus is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old February 8th, 2011, 07:08 AM
The feat 'Acolyte of Divine Secrets' doesn't seem to be granting training in the Religion skill.

The magic item 'Iouns Revelation' doesn't appear to be granting the +2 skill bonus.

NOTE: This is the first time I've used HL for 4E, so I may be missing a step or something . . .

(Reposted from my original thread)
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #50 Reply With Quote