Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Imper1um

Old August 16th, 2012, 10:17 AM
I found it...it has something to do with the "Trait Category" which is using "Skull & Shackles" instead of Skull & Shackles.
Imper1um is offline   #91 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old August 16th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imper1um View Post
I found it...it has something to do with the "Trait Category" which is using "Skull & Shackles" instead of Skull & Shackles.
Thanks Imper1um. I'm seeing the same thing in output sent to me by other users too. It looks like the solution I put into place for dealing with the ampersand character doesn't work in all cases.

I'll follow up asap.
AncientOne is offline   #92 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old August 17th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Version 4.6 of my custom sheet has been released. See the opening post of this thread for the changes in this version.
AncientOne is offline   #93 Reply With Quote
Kinnakeeter

Send a message via Yahoo to Kinnakeeter

Old August 17th, 2012, 07:40 PM
You're quite prolific lately. Thanks for all the great changes.
Kinnakeeter is offline   #94 Reply With Quote
arvola

Old August 17th, 2012, 07:55 PM
I like the idea of converting the data and rendering to a more manageable language, and there are some nice features in there. Great sheets overall.

I did some CSS hackery with user stylesheets in Firefox to spruce it up a bit, I've attached it in case someone is curious. Mainly consists of font tweaks, courtesy of Google Web Fonts. Also made the 0.5" margins be visible in the browser for the two first pages.

The one problem with @font-face is that not all browsers print those fonts. Firefox 14 and IE 9 are the only ones I've found to do it. Also, in Windows the fonts look pretty awful in the browser due to some Cleartype and type hinting issues, but fortunately they look great in print.
Attached Files
File Type: txt ancientones-custom.css.txt (1.6 KB, 3 views)
arvola is offline   #95 Reply With Quote
Helvegr

Old August 17th, 2012, 11:02 PM
For some reason when the character sheet shows the gear section, it calculates and displays the number of items and the weight of those items in the correct containers. However all of the actual contents show under "Gear in No Container". So I see something like this:

Backpack (13 @ 16 lbs)
Qty Item Weight Cost
empty
Pouch, belt (5 @ 7.66 lbs)
Qty Item Weight Cost
empty
Gear In No Container
Qty Item Weight Cost
1 Backpack (13 @ 16 lbs) 2 lbs 2 GP
1 Bedroll 5 lbs 1 SP
10 Bolts, Crossbow
... etc
Helvegr is offline   #96 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old August 18th, 2012, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinnakeeter View Post
You're quite prolific lately. Thanks for all the great changes.
Thanks. You're seeing a combination of my belief that "many small releases are better than one big release" and my pathological hatred for bugs that prevent people from using the sheet.
AncientOne is offline   #97 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old August 18th, 2012, 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvegr View Post
For some reason when the character sheet shows the gear section, it calculates and displays the number of items and the weight of those items in the correct containers. However all of the actual contents show under "Gear in No Container". So I see something like this:

...snip...
Yes... I don't like it either, but it isn't the sheet that's calculating the number of items and the weight. Hero Lab itself is putting that information into the name of the container so, to the sheet, it looks like your backpack is actually an item named "Backpack (13 @ 16 lbs)". The best I could do would be to look for the pattern "(xx @ xx lbs)" and strip it off.

See the tips & faq post in this thread for more about the "Gear in No Container".
AncientOne is offline   #98 Reply With Quote
Imper1um

Old August 19th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Request: Add in the ability to switch Tracked Resources between "Maximum/Used" and "Boxes", like the PDF Printout that HL does.
Imper1um is offline   #99 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old August 19th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imper1um View Post
Request: Add in the ability to switch Tracked Resources between "Maximum/Used" and "Boxes", like the PDF Printout that HL does.
This one is already on the wish list... I'll consider it seconded.
AncientOne is offline   #100 Reply With Quote