Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Keth

Old April 10th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Hi all,

I have reinstalled Hero Lab after a PC rebuild (and a year without playing a game that my copy supported). Now I recall that the last time I used it, Hero Lab summarised Enhanced Ability in with the base Ability; so for example a character with Strength 10, Enhanced Ability (Strength) 10 would show as 10/20 in the summary pane and the bonuses would be checked against PL etc.

Since I reinstalled it doesn't seem to reflect it in the summary at all; the above character would just be shown as Strength 10.

I have a strong suspicion there's a setting somewhere to toggle this but I really can't find it. Any advice?
Keth is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 11th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keth View Post
Hi all,

I have reinstalled Hero Lab after a PC rebuild (and a year without playing a game that my copy supported). Now I recall that the last time I used it, Hero Lab summarised Enhanced Ability in with the base Ability; so for example a character with Strength 10, Enhanced Ability (Strength) 10 would show as 10/20 in the summary pane and the bonuses would be checked against PL etc.

Since I reinstalled it doesn't seem to reflect it in the summary at all; the above character would just be shown as Strength 10.

I have a strong suspicion there's a setting somewhere to toggle this but I really can't find it. Any advice?
I honestly don't remember if it displayed the split value on the summary, but it does so on the Ability pane, the Character sheet, and the BBCode output, whether I use Enhanced Ability or Enhanced Trait. And it does also give me a flag for exceeding PL. Does the power have a checkbox beside it which is unchecked?
Duggan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote