Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 11th, 2019, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
@Anidarc: It looks like xAmorphous is from the Community Pack. Didn't realize that when I put it in; from the generic-looking thing ID I probably assumed it was from vanilla HL. So for the short term your solution is to install that pack (which, believe me, you want anyway on account of all the cool stuff that's in it!). Longer term, I'll be updating the Enhancer's Handbook to replace that version of Amorphous with one of my own.
Hmmm what is weird here is that Anidarc starting asking for help in the Community Pack thread. Once I saw it was SoP I pointed him here.

That said he made it sound like he did have the community pack installed. But your right xAmorphous is part of the community Pack. Strange...

@Anidarc can you you go to Tools->Manage Third Party Updates and show us a screen shot of what you have installed?

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #711 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old May 14th, 2019, 10:06 AM
Version 1.37 has been posted for Spheres of Power.

Version 1.4 has been posted for Spheres of Might.

Version 1.7 has been posted for the Destroyer's Handbook.

These updates address many of the bugs reported here recently as well as some others.

With SoM, you may get "missing source" errors after updating. This is because I've taken the "trade feats for combat talent progression" option out of the Configure Hero menu and made it an adjustment instead. You can get rid of the error by using the "strip missing sources" option from the Portfolio menu.

Work has begun on Champions of the Spheres.
TheIronGolem is offline   #712 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old May 15th, 2019, 03:46 PM
Champions! Awesome...
Ualaa is offline   #713 Reply With Quote
catman123456

Old May 15th, 2019, 10:16 PM
The Advancing Carnage talent is not subtracting the -2 from any attacks.
catman123456 is offline   #714 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old May 21st, 2019, 07:40 PM
A lot of sphere specific drawbacks are shown as a valid choice, without having taken their base sphere.
This isn't new on my end, but has existed for a while now.

These include: Blatant Side-Effects, Center of Power, Cloaking Darkness, Coy Caster, Crepuscular, Diagram Magic, Fission, Galvanized, Gas Mage, Glorious, Inspirational Caster, Kindred Knack, Lens Focus, Lost in Translation, Material Mimic, Medicinal, Mental Focus, Nimbus Focus, Nyctophobic Casting, Personal Conflict, Photophobic Casting, Roving Glow, Shadow Dependence, Slow Recovery, Small Unit Strategist, Squadron Elite, Strenuous, Sympathetic, Tactile Charm, Unnatural Remedy, and Water Wizard.
Ualaa is offline   #715 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old May 21st, 2019, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
A lot of sphere specific drawbacks are shown as a valid choice, without having taken their base sphere.
This isn't new on my end, but has existed for a while now.

These include: Blatant Side-Effects, Center of Power, Cloaking Darkness, Coy Caster, Crepuscular, Diagram Magic, Fission, Galvanized, Gas Mage, Glorious, Inspirational Caster, Kindred Knack, Lens Focus, Lost in Translation, Material Mimic, Medicinal, Mental Focus, Nimbus Focus, Nyctophobic Casting, Personal Conflict, Photophobic Casting, Roving Glow, Shadow Dependence, Slow Recovery, Small Unit Strategist, Squadron Elite, Strenuous, Sympathetic, Tactile Charm, Unnatural Remedy, and Water Wizard.
Thanks for the list. One of these days I need to move the sphere-specific drawbacks to their corresponding sphere tabs, the way I have it with martial spheres. It would make things like this easier to spot, not to mention it just being a more logical placement.
TheIronGolem is offline   #716 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker

Old May 22nd, 2019, 07:19 AM
Commander seems to be getting an extra Warleader talent in addition to getting the Sphere as a freebie.
GreyLurker is offline   #717 Reply With Quote
Gojirazard

Old May 25th, 2019, 02:06 PM
Tumbling Recovery from Athletics Sphere seems to be missing entirely.
Gojirazard is offline   #718 Reply With Quote
Vallaki

Old May 26th, 2019, 10:44 AM
A few things I noticed with the Spherecasting CL Adjustments:

Adjustment "Spherecasting: Caster Level" - Works as expected across as spheres.

Adjustment "Spherecasting: Caster Level (Sphere Specific)" - Does increase CL dependent variables, (DC, Damage, Range), but does not actually update the Sphere Caster Level on the sphere's tab.

Trait: "Favored Damage" when enabled increase the destructive blast damage by 2 CL, but doesn't update any additional caster level dependent variables (DC, Damage, Blast Shape Talent numbers), nor the Destruction Caster Level on the Destruction sphere page.
Vallaki is offline   #719 Reply With Quote
carlb

Old May 31st, 2019, 04:31 PM
Ignore this post, I figured out my issue. Thanks for SoP Herolab!

Last edited by carlb; May 31st, 2019 at 04:44 PM.
carlb is offline   #720 Reply With Quote