Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

kturock

Old September 5th, 2013, 01:17 PM
After several PM"s with "Liz", having to show which threads are pointing out bugs, rather than her doing a search for my posts, or even reading the forums she tells me, these aren't bugs, but "a lot of those outstanding questions are subtle rule interactions that we need to look into to see if they are actual bugs, rules that have not been implemented, Hero Lab is correct but unclear, or some other situation".

The program is working fine, you're wrong.

I've tried to work with this buggy program.
I've even submitted bugs.
Now I'm told these are rule interactions.

Later guys, I'm tired of the BS from LW.
I'm getting my money back. YOu can continue fighting them to fix problems they've had for monthes.
I'm out.
kturock is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 6th, 2013, 08:52 AM
kturock, I am sorry to hear that. Please know we were trying to work through the bugs you were experiencing. The process I was describing is one we go through when anyone reports a bug that has to do with game system rules. We need to take a look at the rules and then compare them against what is occurring in the software. I apologize that was not clear through my PMs.
liz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
kturock

Old September 6th, 2013, 12:18 PM
This process would be well and good; within the first year of release. HL for Savage Worlds has been out for four years. The Compendium packages are at least one year old.
This is just unacceptable.
If all of the work was done by volunteers and was free, then I would expect it. The FREE data files for Army Builder for game systems, like 40k and WHFB are free. The updates are compiled and updated my volunteers. Even with GW updating, changing, editing or correcting the rules once a month, the files are updated within one week of being released.
The quiver not being a bag issue is 4 years old. That's from the first release of HL for SW.

So the, "Sorry, we're just a small company" response is crap.

I've already sent an email requesting my money back. I already got the automated response email. Let's see how long it takes to get the credit on my charge card. After five days, I'm filing a disputed charge.
kturock is offline   #3 Reply With Quote