Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

rjstreet

Old December 30th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Request sent!
rjstreet is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old January 24th, 2013, 10:44 AM
You can put me down as having Necropolis ready to go, so that'll be the forst non-official file I've got that folks will have to ask me for the link to.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Blinkey

Old January 24th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Hello all,
Anyone have a copy of the Weird Wars and Tour of Darkness data sets created by DarkSaint? I sent him/her a PM but have not heard back.

Thanks
Blinkey is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old January 25th, 2013, 03:56 AM
Tour of Darkness is in review and will hopefully have an official release within Hero Labs in the near future. I don't have anything specific for Wierd Wars but I hope to get all of the official settings done at some point. However most things you'd need on the Edges/Hindrances front are similar to ToD so that may work well enough for you. I'll PM you with a link to the not-yet-approved version.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
zentri

Old February 10th, 2013, 03:06 AM
What good fortune I would have stumbling across this outstanding pool of work by members of the community. I was looking for something to help bridge the gap a bit from the basic Savage World jazz but didn't expect to find, effectively, full on user made content.

I can't imagine all of these are easy to keep up though. Do the periodical Hero Lab updates take a hefty toll on them or do they tend to endure?

I confess I haven't loaded any custom content before. I'll certainly be looking forward too now though!
zentri is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
jltsavage

Old March 28th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackopsotto View Post
I'd love to get the Hellfrost data files, but I have to wait until one of my posts is approved so I can send PM's. (I guess if you're reading this then I can now send PM's).
Here's another obligatory first post. I haven't yet purchased the program and I wanted to check on the status of Hellfrost before pulling the trigger. I'm also interested in Realms of Cthulhu and Day After Ragnarok.
jltsavage is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
Gumbytie

Old April 7th, 2013, 06:35 AM
Throwing my hat in the ring. I have completed Gaslight for the Savage Worlds setting. So if anyone interested in trying it out and kicking the tires feel free to contact me. I am also going to try and get a hold of the writers, see if they are interested in making this official somehow, unless someone from HeroLab actively does that?
Gumbytie is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
tatteredking

Old April 8th, 2013, 05:06 AM
Great, Gumbytie. I'll put you on the list.

My understanding is someone needs to check the files over completely before they get into the HeroLab auto download and update system, but I could be wrong.
tatteredking is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
Lord Karick

Old April 10th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Sent a PM to CC 5 days ago, but haven't heard anything yet. Anyone out there?
Lord Karick is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
tatteredking

Old April 10th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Hey Karick,

I am here. CC may be crazy busy. Something I can help you with?
tatteredking is offline   #30 Reply With Quote