Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

Katie Drake

Old July 14th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlhunt View Post
I tried to get the Percentages to work in a combined list but I can't figure it out. The "Profiles" in the warhammer.def are not fond of if statements. It looks like we will have to branch off to make this work right.
Branch off how?
Katie Drake is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
karlhunt

Send a message via MSN to karlhunt Send a message via Yahoo to karlhunt

Old July 14th, 2010, 06:19 PM
A separate file, I am looking into some alternatives though
karlhunt is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
karlhunt

Old July 14th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Dropping this link here while I'm at it. It gives percentage based armybuilding ala 8th ed. Also Includes the Generic stuff that Silks has.

Warhammer Fantasy 8th.ab

File updated at 0014GMT 16 July

Last edited by karlhunt; July 15th, 2010 at 04:15 PM.
karlhunt is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
karlhunt

Old July 16th, 2010, 08:39 PM
Latest file is up, follow the above link.
karlhunt is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
ThatRickGuy

Old July 17th, 2010, 06:34 AM
When I try to open that file in AB 3.1 it tells me I need a newer version, my support option just ran out and I never saw a 3.2 upgrade

-Rick
ThatRickGuy is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
Yobtar

Old July 17th, 2010, 07:05 AM
I downloaded the file and imported it in. When I try to load the Warhammer v8 file i get the following errors and the file wont load.

The data files could not be loaded due to the following errors:

'validation' script for Rule 'brGrailKng' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'brGrailRel' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'brPegaKngt' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'brQuesting' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'brTrebuche' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'brYeomen' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'emCannon' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'emFlagel' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'emGreat' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'emHelblast' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'emHelstorm' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'emInnercir' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'emMortar' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'emOutrider' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'emPistolie' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'emTank' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'skAbomin' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'skCannon' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'skDoomwhee' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'skGlobadie' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'skGutterRu' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'skJezzails' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'skPlagueBe' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'skPlagueCa' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'skPlagueMo' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'skRatOgre' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'tkBoneGian' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'tkCarrion' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'tkScorpion' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'tkScreamin' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'tkTombGuar' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'tkUshabti' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'vcBldKnigh' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'vcBlkCoach' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'vcBlkKnigh' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'vcFellBats' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'vcGraveGua' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'vcSpiritHs' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'vcVarghulf' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'vcWraiths' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'weEagle' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'weEtGuard' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'weTreeKin' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'weTreemn' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'weWarDance' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'weWayWatch' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'validation' script for Rule 'weWilrRid' calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
Yobtar is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old July 17th, 2010, 09:30 AM
Yobtar; load a different game system and create a blank roster then go to the "Develop" menu and uncheck "Enable Data File Debugging" to prevent those errors. You only really need to see that stuff if you are actually editing the files themselves.

As for the files as they are: Chaos Warhounds are able to satisfy the Core requirements on their own in both the Beastman and Chaos Warrior lists; this should not be possible as they do not count towards the minimum core requirement.

Also, the "minimum three units" composition rule doesn't seem to be implemented in any of the armies I've tried; I was able to create a "valid" army consisting of a general and a single giant core unit when the minimum should be three units (core, special or rare) and a general.

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
Yobtar

Old July 17th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Thanks that worked
Yobtar is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
Sir Owl

Old July 17th, 2010, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Rose View Post
Also, the "minimum three units" composition rule doesn't seem to be implemented in any of the armies I've tried; I was able to create a "valid" army consisting of a general and a single giant core unit when the minimum should be three units (core, special or rare) and a general.
Unit size is not in use anymore, it's all % now. If you've 25% core then all is fine.
Sir Owl is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
karlhunt

Old July 17th, 2010, 11:15 AM
Keep in mind that this is a work in progress, I have not even started on validation for any Chaos army yet. Also the 3 unit minumum has not been started for any army. I just figured that the community as a whole would rather get their mitts on what we had thus far rather than waiting for next month when it's finnished.

As for the script error listed above, the file I posted last night should have resolved it, if not please let me know.
karlhunt is offline   #40 Reply With Quote