Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

wolfang237

Old March 7th, 2013, 03:42 AM
Sorry I haven't been posting much. I have both been more busy in school/non-school ralted projects and I also haven't been feeling well or getting good sleep. Currently the avatar project is on hold. During Spring Break I wanna get a bunch more of it done, get my Modular Madness project done, draw for that contest, and maybe draw the paladin my friend requested.
wolfang237 is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old March 7th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
XML is not really a programming language its "Extended Markup Language" actually and is an extension of HTML. Used more for machines to give information to each other.
Sorry but this is a quote that bugs me. XML isnt an extension of HTML. This is a myth that has been around for quite some time. But it is a myth.

XML actually stands for "Extensible Markup Language", and it is the natural evolution of markeup languages that existed before HTML ever existed. In fact XML is a languaged based off of SGML ( which existed long before HTML and the rise of the popularity of the internet). HTML is also a language written off of SGML.

The rest of ShadowChemosh's explanation is completely valid, and sorry for nitpicking. I can be an ass.

Last edited by mirtos; March 7th, 2013 at 11:04 AM.
mirtos is offline   #52 Reply With Quote