Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

af22man

Old February 22nd, 2015, 01:35 PM
So i have been trying to get the divine disciple prestige class to appear in the d20 hero creator in hero lab. I have added the Lawful_g data set and i cannot find the divine disciple class. has this been added to the d20 system as it has the forgotten realms and faerun systems in it?
af22man is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 23rd, 2015, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by af22man View Post
So i have been trying to get the divine disciple prestige class to appear in the d20 hero creator in hero lab. I have added the Lawful_g data set and i cannot find the divine disciple class. has this been added to the d20 system as it has the forgotten realms and faerun systems in it?
The community set is incomplete still. This prestige class has not yet been added. We'll add it to the list for future releases.
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
mlenehan1

Old June 12th, 2018, 04:49 PM
Bumpity, bump, bump.
mlenehan1 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Dark_Soul

Old June 18th, 2018, 05:22 PM
Had to zip the .user file. It's the same Player's Guide to Faerun.user file that comes in the community set, with the Divine Disciple added. Two things don't work quite right, but well enough to get you by:

When you reach the level where you get another domain, it doesn't actually allow you to choose another one. You just need to add one on the cleric tab and deal with the validation error saying you have too many chosen.

(Sendric, this prestige class, like several others, actually allows classes that don't normally have domains to gain access to them. I don't know if that functionality has already been figured out in HL or not, mostly because I haven't tried it yet.)

When you reach level 5, you become a native outsider, but the class doesn't actually change your type (yet).

Other than those two things, it'll probably work well enough for you to at least generate a Divine Disciple.
Attached Files
File Type: zip FR - Players Guide to Faerun.zip (87.1 KB, 4 views)
Dark_Soul is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 19th, 2018, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Soul View Post
Had to zip the .user file. It's the same Player's Guide to Faerun.user file that comes in the community set, with the Divine Disciple added. Two things don't work quite right, but well enough to get you by:

When you reach the level where you get another domain, it doesn't actually allow you to choose another one. You just need to add one on the cleric tab and deal with the validation error saying you have too many chosen.

(Sendric, this prestige class, like several others, actually allows classes that don't normally have domains to gain access to them. I don't know if that functionality has already been figured out in HL or not, mostly because I haven't tried it yet.)

When you reach level 5, you become a native outsider, but the class doesn't actually change your type (yet).

Other than those two things, it'll probably work well enough for you to at least generate a Divine Disciple.
Thanks for putting this together, Dark Soul. I will take a look and see if I can deal with those last two issues for you when I get the chance.
Sendric is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old June 22nd, 2018, 11:35 AM
This actually isn't too difficult. CustSpec +1 to chosen class, chosen class is granted access to cleric specials. There are templates and class features that change your type that function so that's just a matter of copy/replace. If those are your only issues, you're doing very well
Illyahr is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
mlenehan1

Old June 29th, 2018, 02:16 PM
Quick question: Where do I put this, or should I wait to see if this pops up in a future update?
mlenehan1 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Dark_Soul

Old June 30th, 2018, 06:32 PM
It will come up in a future update, but for now you can put it in your Hero Lab/data/d20 folder. You should see other .user files like 3.0 - Arms and Equipment Guide.user and 3.0 - Book of Vile Darkness.user. Paste it in there and replace the Player's Guide to Faerun file that's already there.

When the new release of the Community Set goes live, it'll either ignore or update the one you paste in now.
Dark_Soul is offline   #8 Reply With Quote