Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Randvader

Old May 9th, 2018, 08:35 PM
I have been searching these forums and online looking for information about using the Unearthed Arcana variant Spell Points system in Hero Lab d20. If I am asking an already answered question, I would appreciate a link to the appropriate thread. If not, can anyone let me know if the spell point system has been added as an option for spellcasters in the existing d20 system?

If the answer to both is no, does anyone have any advice or direction for implementing a spell point system? I am new to HL coding, but have a solid foundation in programming.

Thanks in advance!
Randvader is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old May 11th, 2018, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randvader View Post
I have been searching these forums and online looking for information about using the Unearthed Arcana variant Spell Points system in Hero Lab d20. If I am asking an already answered question, I would appreciate a link to the appropriate thread. If not, can anyone let me know if the spell point system has been added as an option for spellcasters in the existing d20 system?

If the answer to both is no, does anyone have any advice or direction for implementing a spell point system? I am new to HL coding, but have a solid foundation in programming.

Thanks in advance!
No, I'm pretty sure this isn't in HL right now. The psionic system is, so maybe you could use that? Not sure how similar it is.

I don't know how easy/hard it would be to implement otherwise. It might require using the authoring kit.
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote