Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

The_Ref

Old January 21st, 2011, 11:27 AM
Hi

There's a bug in the Armybuilder 3.3 fantasy v8 files, cause we're not allowed to buy the extra third wolf for the chariot when the chariot is chosen as mount for goblin boss(es).

We're allowed to buy the extra crewman(goblin) for the wolf chariot, but not the extra wolf.

It's a bit annoying as I just scratch built my three span wolf chariot with room for heroes on a base, to exchange the rider from time to time..

Any possibility this will be adressed for the next warhammer v8 army builder file update?
The_Ref is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old January 21st, 2011, 11:47 AM
Nevermind.

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."

Last edited by Mr_Rose; January 21st, 2011 at 11:50 AM.
Mr_Rose is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
gkgnight

Old January 21st, 2011, 12:54 PM
ill look into this after the weekend is over so i referance my store's copy of the Orcs and Gobbos book.
gkgnight is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
The_Ref

Old January 21st, 2011, 01:38 PM
It does not actually specify in the book if you can boost a characters chariot or not though.. But since you can boost number of crewmen to four in army builder (as you can for a normal chariot) I thought it should be possible to boost the wolves as well (as you can for a normal chariot)..

EDIT: And if there's a threespanned wolf chariot out there, I'll bet the lord / hero gets it if he "asks"...

Last edited by The_Ref; January 21st, 2011 at 01:46 PM.
The_Ref is offline   #4 Reply With Quote