Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

BlackDog_9

Old April 5th, 2011, 11:05 PM
Thank you for all the work done on these files, and the recent product developments. I use AB daily and will definitely be renewing my subscription.

Are there any plans for adding the new Warhammer Forge rules as options for armies in AB? Currently these consist of the Chaos and Empire experimental rules, but with the Tamurkhan book coming out later in the year to add some 'officialness' to them I was wondering if these would be of interest to others to have within AB.

Thanks heaps for your time.
BlackDog_9 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
killing blow

Old April 8th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Just picked up the software and I have already started making red marks on the left side column below the characters names.

Could you provide this for example:

Under the name Slugtongue, could you provide his wizard level (2)?

Under the name Bray-shaman/ Great Bray, could you provide his wizard level either 1,2,3 or 4? Maybe it could include his lore choice also

If I select a character to be my General could it say that below or next to his name?

All of this would be similar to the way you have "Wargor (Battle Standard Bearer)"

My references are with the Beastmen but this would work the same for all armies

Thanks,

Steve H.
Traverse City, Michigan
killing blow is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Romulus68

Old April 12th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Ultraprime - When i did the Dark Elves I used the FAQ stuff and added it to the item/unit/etc description to help with clarity.

In hindsight I just called it notes when it should be listed something like this: FAQ_1.4 or whatever FAQ version you are using.
Romulus68 is offline   #13 Reply With Quote