Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

killing blow

Old November 25th, 2013, 01:55 PM
I think he was looking for a little bump in stats thru Army builder...(player gets caught) Hey I was just following army builder...I didn't know...

Steve H.
Traverse City, Michigan

Beastmen, Daemons, Wood Elves and High Elves
killing blow is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old November 26th, 2013, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killing blow View Post
I think he was looking for a little bump in stats thru Army builder...(player gets caught) Hey I was just following army builder...I didn't know...
Heh, like I wasn't going to check it out before I coded it Hey you going to come to Adepticon in Illinois this April?
EdSteiner is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
killing blow

Old November 26th, 2013, 06:43 PM
No, I pass on Adepticon. Several of my friends from the T.C. War room go every year and they keep asking me to go. Not that interested in it.

I go to "Blood in the Sun" and "Waaagh Paca" and I need to get back to "buckeye battles" one year also. I play in the GLWL here in Michigan too.

How about you? any other tounaments you go to?

Steve H.
Traverse City, Michigan

Beastmen, Daemons, Wood Elves and High Elves
killing blow is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old November 27th, 2013, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killing blow View Post
No, I pass on Adepticon. Several of my friends from the T.C. War room go every year and they keep asking me to go. Not that interested in it.

I go to "Blood in the Sun" and "Waaagh Paca" and I need to get back to "buckeye battles" one year also. I play in the GLWL here in Michigan too.

How about you? any other tounaments you go to?
Well I would encourage you to stop by Adepticon just to visit vendor row. I play with IWFB and have done Screw City prep events and also Waaagh Paca pre-games at our local game night with area several players. I am not a big tourny guy, I just enjoy my DoW's which dont get alot of tourney love Adepticon withstanding.
EdSteiner is offline   #14 Reply With Quote