Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

EdSteiner

Old February 19th, 2013, 05:09 PM
<o Rob, always a pleasure to see you on the boards.
EdSteiner is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old February 21st, 2013, 09:10 AM
Well, I'm pretty sure most of us really appreciate Ed's work. I certainly know what it feels like to have an inbox full of complaints! That's not to say I never got thanks, so it all balances out

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Sparkimus

Old February 28th, 2013, 12:33 AM
I very rarely visit the forums mainly due to the fact I never seem to have any problems with army builder or the files within.

But I just want to say how much I appreciate the work that goes on to get these files done for us, I'd never have the time or patience to do it myself, so thanks guys! Keep up the good work.

And I can't wait for the WoC release as I'm a lazy person by nature so pen, paper and a calculator are stretching me to my limits!
Sparkimus is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
zorcon457

Old March 3rd, 2013, 09:14 PM
Wow paper and pencil works! but it makes my brain hurt....
zorcon457 is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
killing blow

Old March 7th, 2013, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinzana View Post
It would have been nice to know I bought something I cannot use until March.
This person is a great example of how "not to act" when you first get on a web site and post. Two post and both of them are ungrateful and impatient

I absolutely love this product and will continue to support it as long as I am in the hobby. Waiting 30 days is not a problem when the final product is this good.

Someone ought to tell this guy that human beings put this together and that there might be a few mistakes and a few changes even after the 30 day release wait also....

Thank you for a great product,

Steve H.
Traverse City, Michigan

Beastmen, Daemons, Wood Elves and High Elves

Last edited by killing blow; March 7th, 2013 at 07:10 AM.
killing blow is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
killing blow

Old March 7th, 2013, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
The online purchase process warns customers to first verify that all the necessary data files they are seeking work to their satisfaction. The demo version of the product makes it easy to perform this verification.

Since Army Builder works for a wide range of game systems, it's up to the user to confirm the product will work for the game systems they seek. I'm sorry you elected not to check this detail before purchasing, but we did all we could to safeguard against this.

If you don't want the product anymore, you can receive a refund. Details about requesting a refund should be found on our website, which can be obtained by contacting technical support with the appropriate information.
Rob, This person does not understand that Army builder is not affiliated with "GW" in anyway. It is a separate company and must wait a set amount of time before releasing the files to its members in order to avoid any legal repercussion from "GW".

Steve H.
Traverse City, Michigan

Beastmen, Daemons, Wood Elves and High Elves
killing blow is offline   #16 Reply With Quote