Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Snowpaw

Old February 19th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Have there been any recent updates? The last one I see on Hero Lab (and I do have a secondary update URL listed, not sure it it's still current or not) was in august of last year. I was REALLY hoping someone would code in the Book of Nine Swords, but I haven't seen it yet...
Snowpaw is offline   #81 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 23rd, 2012, 12:26 PM
No updates yet. Release 1.6 from last August is the latest version. I have been working (slowly) on the Complete Psionics feats list which I should have done tomorrow. I am also looking at some minor bugs and fixing those as well. I don't know when Shadow wants to release a new version.

As for Book of Nine Swords, Golkiwu had been working on it. No idea how far he got or if he plans on providing the work to the public. It's something I've had my eye on, but as I've proven with this latest project, it could be a while before I complete anything.
Sendric is offline   #82 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 23rd, 2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
I don't know when Shadow wants to release a new version.
I was sort of waiting for there to be enough stuff in DropBox before doing it. Looks like its about time really. I just need to find a spare couple of hours to put it all together, merge in the changes, and do some quick testing, and then create the import file.

So we will go with "soon".

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #83 Reply With Quote
LosGrak

Old March 21st, 2012, 07:22 PM
I'm having trouble locating the shark skin armor in the armor list. It came from the Stormwrack book. Any help is appreciated.

Also, thank you so much for all your work!
LosGrak is offline   #84 Reply With Quote
Foolkiller

Old March 22nd, 2012, 07:30 PM
Any chance the other Prestige Classes from Complete Warrior will be added in? I'd love to see how Tattooed Monk would be handled
Foolkiller is offline   #85 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 23rd, 2012, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LosGrak View Post
I'm having trouble locating the shark skin armor in the armor list. It came from the Stormwrack book. Any help is appreciated.

Also, thank you so much for all your work!
There's a sourcing bug for the Stormwrack files in the current 1.6 release. I've fixed this for 1.7 which should be coming out in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, you can open up the Swrack - Armor file in the editor and change the source for whatever items you need. Anything from Stormwrack should be sourced to the Stormwrack listed under "3.5 D&D Books".

Last edited by Sendric; March 23rd, 2012 at 05:17 AM.
Sendric is offline   #86 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 23rd, 2012, 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolkiller View Post
Any chance the other Prestige Classes from Complete Warrior will be added in? I'd love to see how Tattooed Monk would be handled
I'm not aware of any attempts to complete the list. One thing I'd like to do for 1.8 and future releases is have a topic for suggestions of what people want. I have my own ideas, of course, but it would be good to know what the community wants. Obviously, this is one of those things.

PS That would also be a good topic for people volunteering to do certain things.

Last edited by Sendric; March 23rd, 2012 at 05:22 AM.
Sendric is offline   #87 Reply With Quote
LosGrak

Old March 23rd, 2012, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
There's a sourcing bug for the Stormwrack files in the current 1.6 release. I've fixed this for 1.7 which should be coming out in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, you can open up the Swrack - Armor file in the editor and change the source for whatever items you need. Anything from Stormwrack should be sourced to the Stormwrack listed under "3.5 D&D Books".
I'm very new to this. Please tell me how this is done.
LosGrak is offline   #88 Reply With Quote
NeoFax

Old March 28th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Any way someone can add Factotum to the Dungeonscape file?
NeoFax is offline   #89 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 29th, 2012, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LosGrak View Post
I'm very new to this. Please tell me how this is done.
Once you've opened up HL and loaded d20, open the editor (Tools -> Launch Editor). From there, open the data file called "Swrack - Armor.user".

Once you've opened the file, you should already be on the Armor tab. On that tab, select Skarkskin. At the bottom of the window (you may have to scroll) there is a subheading called "Source". Click the edit button. If I remember correctly, at the very bottom of the window that pops up is an item called Stormwrack that is checked. This one doesn't work properly. What you want is the Stormwrack item found at the bottom of the "3.5 D&D Books" section. Check that one on. Hit "OK" then "Save" then "Test Now!". Once it finishes, it will tell you that you may now use Sharskin. You should now be able to find it listed in the armor selection window (assuming you have Stormwrack selected in your configure hero window).
Sendric is offline   #90 Reply With Quote