Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

BlueArcher

Old November 23rd, 2020, 11:16 AM
Are there any plans to get Tasha's incorporated into HL? The new classes look interesting and I know my players will want to use them...
BlueArcher is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old November 23rd, 2020, 11:22 AM
I’m working on them. Right now I’m the only person actively working on the Community Pack, so it’s slow going. If there’s anything in particular you’re thinking of using, let me know so I can focus my efforts. I can provide links to the files as I get different subclasses finished, so they can be manually downloaded without having to wait for the completed release.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
BlueArcher

Old December 4th, 2020, 07:56 AM
Thank you sir!! Not yet wanting to use it in anger, but I'm sure my players will want to try some of the classes (Rune Knight, Battle Smith, Bladesinger) in the New Year.
BlueArcher is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Jorrack

Old December 18th, 2020, 02:14 PM
Thanks Fenris for working on this as I also want to use the new features. The Ranger changes are what I am looking at most as I cant see a way to replicate Favored Foe currently. This feels like its going back to the old 2nd edition species enemy type class feature
Jorrack is offline   #4 Reply With Quote