Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

EdSteiner

Old October 14th, 2019, 06:28 AM
It has been over 10 months since this topic was asked. I have sent several emails to support staff. Is Wolflair going to address this issue. Rob has taken the time to talk about Realmswork being shuttered for new development, yet this tool has not seen any improvements or even support issues in over 2 years. As a tool dataset maintainer, I am always talking up this product over others in the free app market like BattleScribe, and others, yet this tool had a great feature, the ability to view your rosters in an app that mirrored the output from AB. We are not asking for a tablet armybuilding app, which in my humble opinion could be quite profitable. But just restore the ability to recursive Dropbox for saved rosters. Rob, I urge to you to take a few minutes to at least redress this and give us some feedback.

Joe Kagann
Long time user since 2000 and current coder for 9th.

Thank you again
EdSteiner is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old October 14th, 2019, 11:43 PM
Other threads (on these forums) regarding Dropbox on iPad seem to indicate that it requires a big rewrite to get any tool to use the new API compared to the old API.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old October 16th, 2019, 07:04 PM
Sure, but isn’t that why you have a product that you then sell and can use as a sales point it’s functionality.
EdSteiner is offline   #3 Reply With Quote