Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

JustinThomason

Old May 13th, 2015, 07:05 PM
I also just noticed, all of my tracked resources are now missing from the In-Play tab. Specifically Action Points and several charge-based magic items that I have activated on my magic sheet.

EDIT - just tried adding another charged item (Boots of Speed), and nothing was added to the In-Play tab for it.

Last edited by JustinThomason; May 13th, 2015 at 07:32 PM.
JustinThomason is offline   #101
Kendall-DM
Spy

Old May 13th, 2015, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Thanks, Kendall. That's a major project that will need to be coordinated. I am first going to focus on the monster races in preparation for creating .por files as a separate download. If you end up doing any spells, just let me know. Thanks.
I'd be more than happy to help with the Community Files as well, but of course, the Core stuff will have to take precedence for the time being. In addition to all the other stuff I have to get in line for my own campaign files. I feel some late nights coming on...
Kendall-DM is offline   #102
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 13th, 2015, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinThomason View Post
Excellent additions! I love the Power Attack in-play option.

However, It seems to have a bug - the addition to the damage works perfectly, but it does not apply the negative to attack.

For the time being it will be a help on the damage side of things, and I can do the simple math when I make an attack, but I wanted to make everyone aware.
Ug how did I miss that. Sorry!

Quote:
I also just noticed, all of my tracked resources are now missing from the In-Play tab. Specifically Action Points and several charge-based magic items that I have activated on my magic sheet.

EDIT - just tried adding another charged item (Boots of Speed), and nothing was added to the In-Play tab for it.
Wow that is really bad. Hangs head in shame. That really sucks.

I will work on this and hopefully we can get another version out soon with fixes. Really sorry. I guess when I fixed the leveling issue with the In-Play tab I broke magic items.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #103
JustinThomason

Old May 13th, 2015, 08:27 PM
No worries, Tim. These will be really great additions - thanks for all your hard work and dedication.
JustinThomason is offline   #104
ShadowChemosh

Old May 13th, 2015, 08:34 PM
Quote:
No worries, Tim. These will be really great additions - thanks for all your hard work and dedication.
Thanks. Sad part is it was an easy fix. So please bang on it some more and see if you notice anything else.

I will see what it will take to get out a fixed version....

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #105
Sendric

Old May 14th, 2015, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall-DM View Post
I'd be more than happy to help with the Community Files as well, but of course, the Core stuff will have to take precedence for the time being. In addition to all the other stuff I have to get in line for my own campaign files. I feel some late nights coming on...
No worries. The core stuff takes priority, and once the core spells are resolved it will make my job with the community spells much easier.
Sendric is offline   #106
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 19th, 2015, 08:06 AM
Thanks to a quick fix from ShadowChemosh, a new update is available for the d20 files. This new update should fix the In-Play issues that were reported. Thanks again, Shadow!
liz is offline   #107
Kendall-DM
Spy

Old May 19th, 2015, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz View Post
Thanks to a quick fix from ShadowChemosh, a new update is available for the d20 files. This new update should fix the In-Play issues that were reported. Thanks again, Shadow!
Excellent! I will now download the update.

I already discovered from one of my players that there is a conflict in my user files with the new Rage mechanic, so I'd been avoiding downloading it until the other issues were fixed.
Kendall-DM is offline   #108
JustinThomason

Old May 20th, 2015, 07:09 AM
I downloaded and tested a bit last night - everything seems to be in order. Thanks for the fixes. It is so nice that Lone Wolf and the community continue to work to improve the mechanics for an older system like d20. As a user I really appreciate it.
JustinThomason is offline   #109
ShadowChemosh

Old May 20th, 2015, 10:49 AM
Quote:
I downloaded and tested a bit last night - everything seems to be in order. Thanks for the fixes. It is so nice that Lone Wolf and the community continue to work to improve the mechanics for an older system like d20. As a user I really appreciate it.
No problem. Do want to say sorry one last time as breaking the In-Play tab is really not cool.

I am working on a way to due improved testing so this hopefully won't happen again.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #110
Closed Thread