Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Sendric

Old December 30th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
If you backed the Kickstarter and are entitled to copies of Halls of the Mountain King or Blood Drive, they should be available in your Realm Works account along with the previously announced Masks & Eureka! Happy New Year!
Grats on the promotion and thanks for the update!
Sendric is offline   #231 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old December 30th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionofstorm View Post
Still no content market. Frankly this is completely ridiculous as if your selling us how easy it is to input data into this software and all that is required for you to sell us things is you do the inputting, obtain the appropriate license and sell it to us!!! You claimed to have many licenses years ago.
The delays have not been due to data entry. That's the easy bit. When they added the ability to Import / Export it introduced a whole host of issues. The last year has largely been about stamping those bugs out. A lot of us with older realms had all sorts of crashes. Glad that has all been sorted now.

At this stage we are aware the Content Market is done. Technically it's released and we already have access to it but there is only free content not paid content yet.

The final issue we are all waiting to hear about is the issues with the Pathfinder API. They introduced that earlier in the year and require all 3rd parties to check their website for ownership of the pdf before they will allow you to buy the content in a digital tool.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #232 Reply With Quote
Acenoid

Old December 30th, 2017, 01:54 PM
> A lot of us with older realms had all sorts of crashes. Glad that has all been sorted now.

I just submitted another bug / crash report. There is still some stuff left to do.

Join the (unofficial) Realm-Works IRC Chat: #realm-works on the Rizon Network (https://wiki.rizon.net/index.php?title=Servers)
-> Browser Client: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net
Acenoid is offline   #233 Reply With Quote
ruhar

Old December 30th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acenoid View Post
> A lot of us with older realms had all sorts of crashes. Glad that has all been sorted now.

I just submitted another bug / crash report. There is still some stuff left to do.
And the bug with converting from one game system to another still needs to be squashed.
ruhar is offline   #234 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old December 30th, 2017, 03:22 PM
My crashes have reduced significantly since they fixed the crash that triggered when changing topics while a topic was still saving.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #235 Reply With Quote
Acenoid

Old December 30th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Agree on that

Join the (unofficial) Realm-Works IRC Chat: #realm-works on the Rizon Network (https://wiki.rizon.net/index.php?title=Servers)
-> Browser Client: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net
Acenoid is offline   #236 Reply With Quote
Mmurphy

Old December 31st, 2017, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
Thanks, everyone!

Haha! Your restraint is greatly appreciated Chemlak. Let's give the poor guy a chance to settle in before we terrify him, shall we?
Ok, stupid question (since I had not opened Realm Works for about 1 year)....How do I access my account? Per the FAQ, it says to do it through Realm Works but I am not seeing anything to allow me access to my account to get the files.
Mmurphy is offline   #237 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old December 31st, 2017, 05:44 PM
You go to https://sales.lonewolfdevel.com/ and log in with your RW account.

Parody is offline   #238 Reply With Quote
Exmortis

Old January 15th, 2018, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhar View Post
And the bug with converting from one game system to another still needs to be squashed.
Yep been months now for me awaiting this. RW pretty much seems to have been cast aside into the bin.

I have given up hope on ever seeing CM, my faith was terribly miss placed. Only reason I am still here is, I have committed so much work to RW, that I could never recreate it again.

Still a customer due to lack of export tool I guess.

Exmortis aka "Scott"
RW - Needs Rez spell
HL - Game Master/Designer
RPG Tools - Campaign Cartographer 3+, D20 Pro Ultimate
Real Life - IT Security
Hobby - Anything on water or ATV
Exmortis is offline   #239 Reply With Quote
joepacelli

Old January 16th, 2018, 03:31 AM
I myself started to manually enter Curse of the Crimson Throne. I can't keep hoping it will be released soon as I need to start preparing for my campaign which will start in 2 months.

Hopefully if CM is released in 1Q 2018 I won't have to much to re-do/integrate once CM is released and if they also release CotCT.

The hardest part with entering stuff is I'm trying to start with Chapter 1 of the module, and work forward, but there are times you find references to future stuff so then I'm trying to determine how to structure everything so it works seamlessly.

When was our last update about were CM currently is at? I know they are delivering items for CM so it's not that. Last we heard it was the API and communicating with Paizo. Clearly this has to have been resolved by now.
joepacelli is offline   #240 Reply With Quote