Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Aaron

Old February 3rd, 2016, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevyn View Post
Thank you muchly, I was watching the third utube tutorial to work out what I had done wrong.... not checking for activation of the ability !!!

Blade Singer now usable Now to copy a few feats and hope someone figures out the Eldritch Knight. But I am not sure that is possible without some way to add spellcasting from a class ability.
It's doable, though annoying. Lots of cells in the spell mem matrix to fill in, so if you don't organize your code well it can be easy to get lost. I recommend going by class levels, and following a pattern of ascending spell levels.
Aaron is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old February 3rd, 2016, 06:45 AM
Er, though I may be thinking of PF, I believe the spell slots in 5e are just automatic based on assigning a tag to the class helper. And the number memorized might just be an array or even a normal field now.
Aaron is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Nevyn

Old February 4th, 2016, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Er, though I may be thinking of PF, I believe the spell slots in 5e are just automatic based on assigning a tag to the class helper. And the number memorized might just be an array or even a normal field now.
If you come across any info on the tags and class helper and the memorised stuff that would be great. Scripting level for me is copy paste and make minor changes, slowly learning though.

Thanks for all the help
Nevyn is offline   #23 Reply With Quote