Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Aldaron

Old August 27th, 2018, 12:56 PM
I posted this as a bug to the main reporting page, but LWD told me that it's part of the community pack and directed me here - hope that's right.

Pelor's alignment is listed as "Lawful Neutral", when it should be "Neutral Good".
Aldaron is offline   #641 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old August 27th, 2018, 11:54 PM
Are you sure that's for 5th Edition? I didn't think there was a Greyhawk Deity file done by the community.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #642 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old August 28th, 2018, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
Are you sure that's for 5th Edition? I didn't think there was a Greyhawk Deity file done by the community.
The community files include all the deities from the PHB, which includes some gods from Greyhawk, Forgotten Realms and even Dragonlance.

I've opened the issue over at github for community authors to get to it.
dungeonguru is offline   #643 Reply With Quote
kthondragon

Old August 29th, 2018, 06:11 AM
So, as of season 8, Adventurer's League will be moving from xp to Advancement Points.. and from awarding Treasure to awarding "Treasure Points."

As of right now, there's no way to track these things within the software, and I know that there are other priorities and a lack of volunteer time to complete them.

I guess what I'm looking for is some direction on whether it is even possible to add these as leveling/tracking possibilities. People have created conversion charts for AP to XP and vice versa. I'm assuming there's some way I could add this table somewhere and keep track that way, but I've never done any editing in this software and need help to start.

Thanks for ANY help anyone can give.

kthon
kthondragon is offline   #644 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old August 29th, 2018, 01:40 PM
I'd be raising this with LWD. The AL functionality is provided by them. Should be something they are able to add.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #645 Reply With Quote
kthondragon

Old August 30th, 2018, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daplunk View Post
I'd be raising this with LWD. The AL functionality is provided by them. Should be something they are able to add.
Thanks! Will do!
kthondragon is offline   #646 Reply With Quote
Eternis

Old September 1st, 2018, 10:57 PM
Very new to this, somewhat overwhelmed. Kinda peeved I didn't realize the spell stuff for rolling and spell attack modifiers and things like... Rolling attacks/damage and such were currently just in the iPad version of this.... Is this sort of thing ever going to be coming to Desktop? I've spent too many hours putzing around trying to set spells and not super excited to have to change all these things every so many levels
Eternis is offline   #647 Reply With Quote
spamthulhu

Old September 5th, 2018, 10:40 AM
Is this community SRD dead? It has been 7 months since any update was made, bugs all over Xanthar's update and 4 months since Mordenkainens was released. I know its volunteer supported but at the rate this is going I am going to have to look for another option to maintain my materials.
spamthulhu is offline   #648 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old September 5th, 2018, 11:09 AM
The Community Pack (which is separate from the SRD that is provided by LWD) is community maintained. They're working on putting together the monsters for MToF, but it's slow going. I've been trying to find time to sit down and help out, too. Not much you can do except wait or help.
Fenris447 is offline   #649 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old September 5th, 2018, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternis View Post
Kinda peeved I didn't realize the spell stuff for rolling and spell attack modifiers and things like... Rolling attacks/damage and such were currently just in the iPad version of this.... Is this sort of thing ever going to be coming to Desktop?
I have never seen the iPad version so I might be missing something. What exactly are you talking about? The desktop version definitely has all your modifiers on display. Does the iPad version actually roll for you??
Fenris447 is offline   #650 Reply With Quote