Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

JoeElf

Old August 6th, 2017, 09:00 AM
Buff Adjustment Observations:

Good Hope in the Spell Adjustment section {morale bonus} stacks with Flagbearer (and Flagbearer *2 with Banner of Ancient Kings) {morale bonus} for damage, which is incorrect [but is correctly not stacking for attack bonus].

Inspiring Command {for the Leadership Subdomain from APG} in the Conferred Ability Adjustment section is missing: +2 insight bonus to attack, AC, CMD, skills (for 1 round for the recipient).

Bard: Inspire Courage in the Conferred Ability Adjustment section has a max of +4, but with Aasimar favored class bonus and Kitharodian Academy faction abilities Master Performer + Grand Master Performer, this can easily get over +7.

Here is the important part of what I have available in Authorized Packages:

Pathfinder RPG: Advanced Class Guide, Advanced Race Guide, Advanced Player's Guide
Pathfinder RPG: Bestiary 1, Bestiary 2, Bestiary 3, Campaign Setting #6, Campaign Setting #7, Pathfinder RPG Core, Rulebook Entry Path, Player Companion #10, Player Companion #16, Player Companion #17, Player Companion #18, Player Companion #19, Player Companion #20, Player Companion #21, Player Companion #22, Summoner's Sidekick, Pathfinder Unchained

Questions:
Is the Good Hope stacking on damage a bug?
Is the Inspiring Command domain power missing a bug? I have the APG, so it seems it should be available.
Is the Bard Inspire Courage limit supposed to be worked around with a Attack Bonus and Weapon Damage Bonus of the Morale type when your total is +5?
{I am a level 10 Aasimar with all FCB into Inspire Courage and the Banner of the Ancient Kings = +4 total already, and I would like to take Master Performer when I get to level 11, but that = +5}
Is Master Performer available as a feat, and if so, which product do I need to add?
JoeElf is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old August 6th, 2017, 04:08 PM
The "Master Performer" feat appears to be from the 'Pathfinder Chronicles: Faction Guide' - this might be in Campaign Setting #4.
I'd report the "possible" bugs as bugs - this should get you an answer as to whether they are (sounds like bugs to me), and if so will get someone to look at fixing them.
Dami is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
JoeElf

Old November 19th, 2017, 06:49 AM
Just FYI to the community:
I did some emailing with support, and they:
1. changed Good Hope so that it is now correctly a morale bonus (including for damage).
2. advised me to build my own tweak to enable the Inspiring Command subdomain power for Leadership (which I am not attempting to do).

I have yet to buy the Faction Guide in Campaign Setting #4 so I can't really say if Master Performer allows one to exceed the normal bonuses on bardic performances.
JoeElf is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Khazadoom

Old February 13th, 2021, 06:03 PM
Resurrecting this thread.

I have a player in my game who is using Master Performer and a Dervish Sikke to increase his Inspire Courage buff on his bard.

He is level 7 and it is already at +4. He eventually wants to get a Banner of Ancient Kings and take the Grand Master Performer feat, which would bring his bonus to a +7 soon and eventually +8 by level 13. The OP is correct that the Conferred Ability Adjustments for Inspire Courage is capped at +4. Is there a way to remove the cap?
Khazadoom is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
lymang

Old July 7th, 2021, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khazadoom View Post
Resurrecting this thread.

I have a player in my game who is using Master Performer and a Dervish Sikke to increase his Inspire Courage buff on his bard.

He is level 7 and it is already at +4. He eventually wants to get a Banner of Ancient Kings and take the Grand Master Performer feat, which would bring his bonus to a +7 soon and eventually +8 by level 13. The OP is correct that the Conferred Ability Adjustments for Inspire Courage is capped at +4. Is there a way to remove the cap?
I opened the editor to look at Inspire Courage today, for a similar reason, my bard is 11/marshall 2, and expending a mythic point adds my tier, bring inspire courage to +5. As we have noted the cap is +4, but I need +5. I would love it if we can conspire to fix this issue. Any thoughts, anyone?
lymang is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old July 7th, 2021, 11:28 PM
Create your own adjustments that have a higher bonus.
In the editor, use New (Copy) to copy the originals and increase the bonuses.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #6 Reply With Quote