Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

poisonbladed

Old February 2nd, 2012, 03:18 PM
Yes that worked perfectly. What I was trying to do was to import the authoring kit files from the download on the first page os this topic.

However I was wondering how to download a third party source, so thank you.
poisonbladed is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
Psifire

Old February 11th, 2012, 04:39 PM
I tried to do that before on the Pathfinder SRD site and it didn't download, so when I saw this I decided to try it and now I get this-

File: PFRPG_ Sourses.1st (line 4)- Source - Duplicate record encountered (‘pSGG’)

and I don't get any psionics.

Shawn "Bran Ravensong" Nolan
Psifire is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
tatteredking

Old February 13th, 2012, 10:46 AM
I'm having an issue, but I am behind a firewall. I will try at home where I have control of the firewall.
tatteredking is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
Thorneldrich

Old March 6th, 2012, 10:33 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to all those involved in this project. I love Psionics & have deeply missed them in Pathfinder.
Thorneldrich is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
Thorneldrich

Old March 6th, 2012, 10:37 AM
I attempted to create a Psion (Telepath) & when I go to choose the Discipline Talents from the Special Abilities menu it lists "Nothing to Select".

Also as a minor thing, Discipline(Telepathy) description is that of Seer, not telepathy.
Thorneldrich is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old March 13th, 2012, 06:33 AM
As a slight update, I'm hoping to soon release an update to the PU file that incorporates fixes for the issues brought up so far as well as Psicrystals as 'familiar'-style minions
TCArknight is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old March 13th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Thanks so much for the update TCArknight. Can't Wait for this
jbearwillis is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
ellissar@earthlink.net

Old April 24th, 2012, 04:28 AM
I ran into a problem with the Psion datafile for Psionics Unleashed in Hero Labs.

The description datafile for the Psion - Nomad discipline is incorrect. It describes the Seer abilities, not the Nomad according to the book.

ellissar
ellissar@earthlink.net is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old April 26th, 2012, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellissar@earthlink.net View Post
I ran into a problem with the Psion datafile for Psionics Unleashed in Hero Labs.

The description datafile for the Psion - Nomad discipline is incorrect. It describes the Seer abilities, not the Nomad according to the book.

ellissar
This appears to be a problem with the Kinetic Aura class special. It looks like the eval script is running even though the special shouldn't be applied until level 8.

I don't know how TCArknight wants to handle it, but in the mean time, you can add the following doneif statement at the beginning of the eval script for this class special:

Code:
doneif (#levelcount[Psion] < 8)
Note: As to the other issue of descriptions, just a note that the Egoist and Nomad descriptions are the same as the Seer.

Last edited by Sendric; April 26th, 2012 at 05:52 PM.
Sendric is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
cyrusthevirus

Old May 3rd, 2012, 01:18 AM
I am having a problem with the Psion. Its all good until I select the Psychokinesis Discipline and the discipline gives me a -2 Deflection bonus to AC. At the least tell me how to change the script to get rid of the -2 deflection bonus, Ill try it myself. I looked through it thoroughly and can not figure it out. Also the Psion always has an error stating learn new powers now matter what I do. I pick all the powers I should and it still says I should pick more.
cyrusthevirus is offline   #50 Reply With Quote