Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Majorian

Old May 4th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
Sorry, should have posted this earlier - I got distracted by other projects!
Here's a user file with both 'Master of Radiance' and 'Master of Shrouds' (LM). I believe I coded both fully - except that it looks like I had some problem with giving the extra rebuking to the MoS, so it's offered as a bonus feat at 1st level.
Thank you!

Here're these Dark Knight classes. I'm working on some other classes as well. Wanna tackle Legion next.
Knight of the Thorn is tricky.
So far I only have it working with wizard by granting it a second specialization from a variant class. It wigs out when I take Practiced Spellcaster though (only discovered that last night).
One of my players has a rudimentary Anarchic Initiate underway. I'll be looking at the Constructor soon™ for another player.

Also, unrelated but I'm wondering if there is a way to set a 'magic level' as a prereq? And what coding would I put in if I wanted a feature to increase natural attack damage by a fixed number (like +2 to slam)?
Attached Files
File Type: email Dark_Knights.user (48.1 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Majorian; May 4th, 2017 at 09:31 AM.
Majorian is offline   #761 Reply With Quote
Grey Mage

Old May 21st, 2017, 12:34 PM
Just curious as to the status of the Collegiate Wizard feat from Complete Arcane, pg 81... Did it make it in yet?
Grey Mage is offline   #762 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old May 22nd, 2017, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Mage View Post
Just curious as to the status of the Collegiate Wizard feat from Complete Arcane, pg 181... Did it make it in yet?
Looks like it was missed. I'll add it to the to-do list.
Sendric is offline   #763 Reply With Quote
Grey Mage

Old May 22nd, 2017, 04:48 AM
Many thanks, I always use that when I play a wizard...
Grey Mage is offline   #764 Reply With Quote
Aragorntc

Old June 21st, 2017, 08:52 AM
I was just wondering the status of the DMG II, with regards to adding the magic items to the Community Set. I wanted to know if anyone was working on it before I started trying to add them in for myself as needed.
Aragorntc is offline   #765 Reply With Quote
ProphetPX

Send a message via Skype™ to ProphetPX

Old August 3rd, 2017, 08:23 PM
hi. SEVEN years later - is this pack project still active? I am looking to update my files. thanks!

Kinda needing something from Monster Manual V (5 / five) - how much of that is done, if at all yet?

I would love to contribute but i do not really know how?

i added some fluff stuff for RavenX to put into the Dragonlance pack for Pathfinder a while (years) back (he never used it or even looked at it yet) ...
but i am a total newb to putting content in here, still.

Last edited by ProphetPX; August 3rd, 2017 at 08:32 PM.
ProphetPX is offline   #766 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 4th, 2017, 03:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorntc View Post
I was just wondering the status of the DMG II, with regards to adding the magic items to the Community Set. I wanted to know if anyone was working on it before I started trying to add them in for myself as needed.
Not to my knowledge.
Sendric is offline   #767 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 4th, 2017, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetPX View Post
hi. SEVEN years later - is this pack project still active? I am looking to update my files. thanks!

Kinda needing something from Monster Manual V (5 / five) - how much of that is done, if at all yet?

I would love to contribute but i do not really know how?

i added some fluff stuff for RavenX to put into the Dragonlance pack for Pathfinder a while (years) back (he never used it or even looked at it yet) ...
but i am a total newb to putting content in here, still.
Very little has been entered from MMV to date. I was in the process of revamping how monsters are handled when a separate project side-tracked me. I hope to pick this back up after the next release.That said, if you wanted to add some monster races from any of the Monster Manuals (except 1) I certainly wouldn't complain. I may end up editing them, but that's easier than entering them from scratch.

i haven't really touched the DL stuff in this set yet, though it does remain on the to-do list. Unfortunately, there's just so much content that needs to be entered, and so much that needs to be updated before adding more that it takes a lot of time. Several people have contributed material over the last few releases which has been a tremendous help.
Sendric is offline   #768 Reply With Quote
Monteparnas

Old August 16th, 2017, 01:55 PM
I want to know how can I contribute homebrew material to the community. I don't know either where, nor how can I upload my own content.
Monteparnas is offline   #769 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old August 16th, 2017, 11:08 PM
If you are creating material from "official" sources, you can send copies of your files to Sendric to be added to the Community Pack.
If you have produced homebrew material, you can create a new thread to tell people what you have made and they can contact you if they are interested - possibly this could be added to the Community Pack. If the file(s) are small, you can attach them to your post.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #770 Reply With Quote