Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old March 30th, 2015, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkaliburr View Post
Sounds good. I will see what I can do. Any preference on delivery?
For now, you can just email it to me (sendric [at] gmail [dot] com). If you want to become a regular contributor I'll set you up with dropbox. Some day I may get github up and running, but that will probably be a while.
Sendric is offline   #351 Reply With Quote
xkaliburr

Old March 30th, 2015, 08:01 PM
OK, I will work on this. I am not familiar with the scripting for this program. Trying to work out Wand bracer first, as that is something I have wanted for a bit in the program.
xkaliburr is offline   #352 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 31st, 2015, 05:08 AM
Quote:
OK, I will work on this. I am not familiar with the scripting for this program. Trying to work out Wand bracer first, as that is something I have wanted for a bit in the program.
Ok. If you run into any trouble, don't hesitate to ask.
Sendric is offline   #353 Reply With Quote
xkaliburr

Old April 8th, 2015, 07:21 PM
OK, the Wand bracer allows you to hold five wands in it. How would you set up the container rule since it is not limited by weight but number, and is only specifically wands?
xkaliburr is offline   #354 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old April 8th, 2015, 07:32 PM
Quote:
OK, the Wand bracer allows you to hold five wands in it. How would you set up the container rule since it is not limited by weight but number, and is only specifically wands?
TBH, I'm not really sure that there is any way to code this. I suppose there might be a way to create an eval rule to force the player to only place wands inside the container. But, honestly it does sound like it might be more trouble than its worth.

If wands were "held" then there might be a way to increase the number of equipped wands. But they are not handled that way in hero labs. I will give this some thought as well but sometimes you just have to rely on the GM and Players to police themselves, this might be one such case.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #355 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 9th, 2015, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Hold Limit
add the code:

Code:
gType.Wand
This will limit the item to only accept wands into it. I'm not sure if there is a way to limit the quantity held though.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #356 Reply With Quote
xkaliburr

Old April 18th, 2015, 09:10 AM
I have not figured out how to put the limit on it, but I have completed the mundane items. Sendric, would you prefer the items in file by category in the book (Mundane, Armor and Weapon modifications, etc.) or just get all items in one file? If the first, I will send you the mundane items.
xkaliburr is offline   #357 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old April 18th, 2015, 11:46 AM
One file is fine. You can email it to me. (Sendric [at] gmail [dot] com)
Sendric is offline   #358 Reply With Quote
xkaliburr

Old April 27th, 2015, 05:51 PM
I emailed you what I have so far, because I need to get a few other things done.
xkaliburr is offline   #359 Reply With Quote
loftybloke

Old April 29th, 2015, 09:39 AM
Hi Guys

When I select Planning domain as a cleric (should grant extend spell as free feat) I must still expend one of my available feat slots on extend spell. Could someone please help me?

Thanks
loftybloke is offline   #360 Reply With Quote