Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

Dirty Ernie

Old August 3rd, 2014, 10:46 AM
OK...

Who's workin' on this, and when's it gonna be ready?
Dirty Ernie is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old August 3rd, 2014, 01:12 PM
Sound like you are!

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
dartnet
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 3rd, 2014, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Ernie View Post
OK...

Who's workin' on this, and when's it gonna be ready?
It's on to do list. I should not be hard to do. BUT I have a lot on my plate. If you what to work on it cool of not it may be the end of the year for me.
dartnet is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Dirty Ernie

Old August 3rd, 2014, 03:33 PM
I was afraid somebody was gonna say that.

If it falls to me, then expect a helluva long wait! I've got no clue as to how to go about it.

B&B is such a great setting, I figured one of you code wizards was already on the case!
Dirty Ernie is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Dirty Ernie

Old August 3rd, 2014, 03:36 PM
Sorry, double post.

Last edited by Dirty Ernie; August 3rd, 2014 at 03:39 PM.
Dirty Ernie is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old August 3rd, 2014, 04:05 PM
I'm no code wizard, that's for sure, and I don't have the setting in any case, but if you do decide to work on it and run into any issues I'm sure we'd be happy to help you out here on the forum.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Myridden

Old August 3rd, 2014, 06:33 PM
I'm working on it currently for our gaming group - I'm also learning the editor and scripting as I go and I don't have a ton of time to spend on it daily, so it may take some time - especially for some of the crazier edges. (Trained Thrower, Poisoner and Buffalo Rider come to mind).

I'm willing to share once it's in a usable state.

Regards,

~M
Myridden is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
dartnet
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 3rd, 2014, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Ernie View Post
B&B is such a great setting, I figured one of you code wizards was already on the case!
Shintar is taking up all my wizardry at the moment.
dartnet is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
The One

Old August 8th, 2014, 03:32 PM
I've got files which could act as a starting point, got to the stage of experimenting with adding the AB like edges such as Temptress and Poisoner, but run into an issue that only one AB can be active at once.

Happy to email someone more experienced the template to help give a starting point
The One is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Myridden

Old August 8th, 2014, 07:22 PM
Yea, poisoner has me stumped so far. Did you find a way to have it assign Smarts/2 +1 per Rank Power Points?

I didn't even think about Temptress and Poisoner being mutually exclusive from each other and any other arcane background yet. I wonder, is there a way to manipulate the power points and enable a specific power with an edge alone and not using the arcane background framework?

I did get Buffalo Rider to bootstrap a familiar - is there a way to set the resulting creature to War Buffalo type, or is that just something to be done manually?

Also Throwing Expert... I made 3 copies of the edge for the 3 weapon choices... but is it even possible to reduce the str die requirement by 1 step for the selected weapon? I think I can make alternate copies of the weapons to bootstrap specifically with the edges, but I was hoping there was a more elegant solution.

Some of these edges.. yeesh.

*disclaimer* If any of the questions above appear to be ignorant, they are.. I don't claim to be a programmer, I don't even play one on TV.

Regards,

~M
Myridden is offline   #10 Reply With Quote