Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

Joe
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 13th, 2018, 09:04 AM
New Features
  • When there are a large number of items (several hundred) in a choose list (e.g. Starfinder Weapons with Armory), first displays a list of categories to choose. This should make large lists noticeably faster to load and easier to use.
    • When a category is selected, the choose form title will reflect that category, and the back button will take you back to the category list
    • Items that previously didn't have a category will be grouped under "Uncategorized" if they need to be displayed in a categorized list like this
  • PF2 - Adds streamlined input control to Skills table to assign skill increases
    • PF2 - skills tab includes a new table (Skill Increase Assignments) for better display of skill increase resource spending
    • PF2 - adds lock icon to teml pip for skills that have a minimum trained value to signify they cannot be removed without first removing feat or class conference of trained ability

Changes and improvements
  • Adds counts of items to category headers in choose forms. If a search or filter is active, this will display like [3/15] to indicate how many items are being shown out of how many total are available (if no search or filter was active)
  • With multiple clients open, adding/removing, editing of characters in one client is now reflected in real time on the other clients' character selection screens
  • Updated the Equipment tab icon to crossed swords
  • Updated the Armor Check Penalty icon to be torso armor instead of a shield
  • Updated the ammo management icon for PF2 to be a more theme-appropriate bow and arrow instead of bullets
  • Updated the Raise Shield button to be a checked shield icon
  • Updated the Activation icon to be a lightning bolt
  • Updated the Validation Report icon to be a clipboard checklist icon
  • Tweaks the styling of list items in choose forms
  • Displays last 5 routes taken by a user in error dialogs for bug reporting
  • PF2 - Adjusts all skills tables (Skill tab, Play tab, Summary, Printout) to be more consistent with one another
  • PF2 - Removes an old reference to Signature Skills on the printout (Beta) Fixes missing icon on Print Options button

Bug fixes
  • Fixes the message "Cannot read property 'access' of undefined" appearing instead of the correct message when attempting to log in with bad credentials or device name
  • Fixed an issue with searching that could cause noticeably laggy performance, especially on long lists. Search will now wait a moment for you to finish typing before searching, instead of attempting to search after every keystroke
  • Fixes a bug that would cause the app to hang on loading if your session token had previously expired, but was still being stored on the device (clearing local storage would solve the problem).

Game mechanics
  • PF2 - Applied the changes from the 1.6 errata.
  • PF2 - The Additional Lore, Obsessive, Arcane Evolution and Occult Evolution feats now select their trained skill through the skills tab, instead of selecting it on the feat's customization form.
  • PF2 – The Bane spell adjustment was applying an incorrect penalty.
  • PF2 – Fixed the number of actions listed for Raging Athlete.

Last edited by Joe; November 13th, 2018 at 05:02 PM.
Joe is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
mithrandiryod

Old November 15th, 2018, 05:43 AM
I'm not seeing this build number. Every time I load I'm seeing Hero Lab Online Build 8C80703. Am I doing something wrong?
mithrandiryod is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Joe
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 15th, 2018, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mithrandiryod View Post
I'm not seeing this build number. Every time I load I'm seeing Hero Lab Online Build 8C80703. Am I doing something wrong?
Nope. We had to deploy an additional quick fix for a UI issue that was missed (sell buttons were missing and icon and therefore looked invisible, though they could still be interacted with). 8C80703 is the build with that fix, the previous one was the build without.
Joe is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
mithrandiryod

Old November 15th, 2018, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
Nope. We had to deploy an additional quick fix for a UI issue that was missed (sell buttons were missing and icon and therefore looked invisible, though they could still be interacted with). 8C80703 is the build with that fix, the previous one was the build without.
Ah gotcha! Thank you for the quick response!
mithrandiryod is offline   #4 Reply With Quote