Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

AntiDjinn

Old July 31st, 2018, 10:45 PM
If nothing else, they should at least complete Player Companion #32 which has promised "...and a future player companion book" for some time. People have already purchased this data package. After that, if they want to give old HL a rest for a while at least Pathfinder 1 players will have all the content they have paid for so far.
AntiDjinn is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Nightbringer

Old September 29th, 2018, 05:18 PM
It's now towards the end of September and still no sign of the Planar Adventures rulebook.

Not only that, but the number of "feature not yet implemented" messages in the most recently added content is through the roof.

We have major features dating all the way back to mythic that have yet to be implemented and are showing no signs of implementation. The amount of not yet implemented features is only increasing as PF2/Starfinder/HO seems to be drawing nearly all of their development efforts while the existing system, that people are already heavily invested in, is being all but abandoned in an incomplete state.

If HL is not going to finish implementing content from Pathfinder, why should anyone have faith that other game systems will not be similarly left incomplete/half-implemented going into the future?
Nightbringer is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Toblakai

Old September 29th, 2018, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbringer View Post
If HL is not going to finish implementing content from Pathfinder, why should anyone have faith that other game systems will not be similarly left incomplete/half-implemented going into the future?
I currently haven't run into an issue where the content is missing. I suspect this is true of most people, it is for the group of about 8 regulars I game with. I am the only one of them that owns planar adventurers (I doubt the other 8 have even heard of it) and I have no plans to use it in the near future. There is only one person besides me in the group that owns more than a few of the hard backs and a couple splat books.

I am sure you are different, your group are probably all waiting for it I guess.
Toblakai is offline   #13 Reply With Quote