Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

AncientOne

Old July 24th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Thanks guys! I'm still in Iceland, but I'll definitely look into this asap.
AncientOne is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
Zandari

Old July 25th, 2012, 05:52 PM
I am having the same issue with Chrome and Firefox where all I see is the "Need Help" message and a link here.

I did note that I get that error on my Cavalier with a mount, but NOT with my Bard. The sheet works wonderfully with the Bard, but fails with the PC+Mount combination.

Just did another test - it also works with my Barbarian.
Zandari is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 25th, 2012, 06:32 PM
This is just a feature request. I would like to have the option of having a complete and proper stat block. Right now, the one for HL still cuts off descriptions (and even gives descriptions when I don't want them). I would like to see something that can do this.

I figured that you'd be the best one for the job since you've gone far above what I would ever have expected from a character sheet.
blzbob is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
Kiteran

Old July 27th, 2012, 07:44 AM
The update looks great A1.

A little gripe: I prefered the spell list to be right above the spells. The update moved it and provided some great options for moving it to various locations but nothing to place it back above the spell descritions.
Kiteran is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
Hirod

Old July 30th, 2012, 09:46 AM
I am having the same issue with Safari,Chrome and Firefox where all I see is the "Need Help" message and a link here.

The problem only occurs on my Macbook own character under windows will Exports have once attached both exports
Attached Files
File Type: zip Archiv.zip (788.6 KB, 2 views)
Hirod is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
temohjyn

Old August 1st, 2012, 05:35 AM
AncientOne, this new version is off the metaphorical chain! Great work. I especially love that magic item descriptions print out. Here's one request: tracking boxes. That's one part of another custom sheet that I really love. The ability to just tick a box for wand charges, special ability rounds, etc. is a great little item to have on the physical paper sheet.

Thanks again for this free awesomeness!
temohjyn is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old August 1st, 2012, 05:56 AM
Thanks! Consider this--and the other feature requests that have been posted--added to the "wish list".

While I'm at it, here's a small status update for everyone:

I'm back from vacation and have started looking into the "Grey Screen Of Death" problems that have been reported. It appears that there are two categories of issues:

1) The sheet will not work for anyone using the Mac version of Hero Lab, due to an issue I posted in this thread: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=22062. (I know Mac users won't like this approach but, FYI, you can generate the sheet with the Windows version of Hero Lab and use the generated sheet on a Mac.) I will investigate ways of working around this problem until LW can get it fixed, but I have to admit that I'm not optimistic.

2) At least one specific data issue related to minions. This one is entirely in my control and will be fixed ASAP.

Last edited by AncientOne; August 1st, 2012 at 09:55 AM.
AncientOne is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
Kizan

Old August 1st, 2012, 01:33 PM
The old weapon display options are missing. I really liked the condensed weapon view options that was avalible in the old sheet.

Is it still there and I'm not seeing it or was it removed? If it was removed I make a plea now to have it reinstated! :-)

Thanks,

Kizan

Me: How bad could it be?
Him: What's the worst that could happen?
Kizan is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
Kizan

Old August 1st, 2012, 01:52 PM
I'm also kinda missing the "Tracked Resources" section that would show up under Languages on the first page (both of which were under the Skills section).

Kizan

Me: How bad could it be?
Him: What's the worst that could happen?
Kizan is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old August 1st, 2012, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizan View Post
The old weapon display options are missing. I really liked the condensed weapon view options that was avalible in the old sheet.

Is it still there and I'm not seeing it or was it removed? If it was removed I make a plea now to have it reinstated! :-)

Thanks,

Kizan
It's still there... just enable "On-Sheet Controls" and then click the little "refresh" button on the upper left of the weapons section. It's the button that shows two arrows making a circle. Click that button again to change the style again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizan View Post
I'm also kinda missing the "Tracked Resources" section that would show up under Languages on the first page (both of which were under the Skills section).

Kizan
It's still there too... By default, it should be showing up on the second page, above the gear, but you can enable "On-Sheet Controls" and then drag/drop it wherever you want it.
AncientOne is offline   #40 Reply With Quote