Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion > Realm Works Early Access Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

taxboy

Old December 23rd, 2013, 03:11 PM
Hi there - I restored a backup from one of my friends (we are both early access backers) but now his username keeps coming up when i go to log in and I cannot change it back to mine

I have re installed software but no luck.

How can i use his backup file but under my login and build on the content he gave me please?
taxboy is offline   #1
Silveras

Old December 23rd, 2013, 05:07 PM
I'm pretty sure you can't do that.

Previous questions along that line have indicated that the realm belongs to the creator's account. Sharing to another account will not be possible until the Marketplace/ Repository functionality is available. That's one of the scenarios that the Marketplace/ Repository is intended to allow.. sharing content you've made with others.

Moving backups lets the same user access the data on 2 machines.. it does not allow 2 different users to access the data.

At least, that's my understanding.
Silveras is offline   #2
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 24th, 2013, 01:04 PM
@Silveras is correct. Please see my post over here in this thread for a bit more info on this subject.
rob is offline   #3