Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

darthgator

Old November 7th, 2017, 07:53 PM
My group has been using the 'Wound Threshold' variant from Unchained for a while now. Today I was re-reading some info from the book, and I'm not sure HL is calculating everything properly.

1. Wound threshold penalties are supposed to apply to caster level, meaning a caster will lose access to certain spells if their CL drops low enough. This doesn't seem to happen within the software.

2. Within the software, the penalties appear to apply to CMD and not CMB. However, nowhere in the actual rules are CMB or CMD listed as affected by the wound threshold penalties.

3. The penalties are not being applied to spell attack rolls (under the 'Active Spellcasting' option from Unchained).

Any ideas why this might be the case?
darthgator is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ErinRigh

Old November 7th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Well, abomination of 2 things that do not play well together, here is what you should do.

All 3 sound like potential bugs, so you should report it by going here http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=53560 and clicking the top link
ErinRigh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote