Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Vanye111

Old March 26th, 2016, 10:04 AM
So, I'm attempting to create the Pathfinder Society boon: Friend of Janier Gavix. The boon grants you a +1 to all Knowledge skill checks while you're at a specific location (namely, the Pathfinder Grand Lodge). I want this to show up on the list of skills, like the bonus from ranger Favored Enemy, or skill tools (like the Mapmaker's kit), but not be added into the actual skill.

This is the evaluation script I'm using, cribbed and modified from a wayfinder:

#situational[hero.childfound[skSurvival],"+1 bonus on all Knowledge checks made while in the Grand Lodge.",field[name].text]

-I get no errors with it, but it doesn't do anything - it doesn't show up on a print preview of the character I've got it assigned to, it's not showing up when I mouse over skills as a situation modifier, nothing.
-Is there a skill name tag that will apply this to all skills, or does it have to be specified for each skill?

To sum up - I don't want this to change a skill calculation, I just want it to display on the list of skills as a situational modifier. I can get it to do so by adding it on the Adjust tab, but it would be much more convenient to have it as a Vanity/Prestige Award.
Vanye111 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 26th, 2016, 01:54 PM
That line of code should be working.

What's the phase & priority of your script?

What else is in this script? Is there an initial test that might accidentally be failing, and keeping this from happening?
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Lord Magus

Old March 30th, 2016, 05:17 AM
The boon grants a bonus to Knowledge skills checks, but in your script the situational is applied to the Survival skill
Lord Magus is offline   #3 Reply With Quote