Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Dragnmoon

Old August 9th, 2011, 12:54 PM
I need to ask this since this is my main use for HeroLabs, will the PFS stuff in HeroLabs be updated in you next "Scheduled" Update?
Dragnmoon is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
jerdog

Old August 9th, 2011, 07:54 PM
On a related note, for Society purposes, the Heirloom Weapon errata has been modified to allow the heirloom weapon to remain masterwork. In addition, if the weapon is an exotic weapon, you can keep it as an heirloom weapon provided that you have the appropriate Exotic Weapon Proficiency feat (you are allowed to retrain an earlier feat if you wish). Both of these modifications change the revised Heirloom Weapon trait significantly. The Society changes can be found here: http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/resources.

Jerry
jerdog is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Baraccus

Old August 9th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
I need to ask this since this is my main use for HeroLabs, will the PFS stuff in HeroLabs be updated in you next "Scheduled" Update?
Amen my friend. I asked this question a week ago in the "Hero Lab Support Plans for Pathfinder RPG" thread, but have not heard anything yet but the crickets in the background.

I was hoping to create my new character with the new factions for this weekend. However sadly, it appears I will have to do it the old way.
Baraccus is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
kinevon

Old August 10th, 2011, 01:09 AM
I am hoping to use some of the crunch out of this book soon:

Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Pathfinder Society Field Guide
All rules in this book are legal for play in Pathfinder Society Organized Play, and this book is considered part of the Core Assumption.

I want to build a Loremaster Fighter
kinevon is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Illrigger

Old August 10th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinevon View Post
I am hoping to use some of the crunch out of this book soon:

Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Pathfinder Society Field Guide
All rules in this book are legal for play in Pathfinder Society Organized Play, and this book is considered part of the Core Assumption.

I want to build a Loremaster Fighter
Indeed, I want the Grenadier archetype. Reading it makes you wonder why anyone would play the original Alchemist at all. My players have been asking for the equipment packages listed in there for a long time now as well, it would be nice to finally be able to tell them they can have them.

We need the Society exceptions for Ultimate Combat programmed in as well, the list for that book is pretty extensive and I don't want my players getting over-excited about some of them.
Illrigger is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
DarkKnight27

Old August 10th, 2011, 10:32 PM
I'd also really, really love to see this update since PFS is pretty much the sole reason that I use the program.

Can we at least get an ETA on when the new factions/traits will be available?
DarkKnight27 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Kizan

Old August 11th, 2011, 06:27 AM
I'm going to put my wish in for this source soon as well. My PFS players are pining for the fjords for this source.

Thanx,

Kizan
Kizan is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
kinevon

Old August 11th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Additional things needed:

1/2 XP track for those going via slow advancement.

3 XP option for Pathfinder Modules. Can be simulated now by entering the module three times, but still. Actually needs to accommodate 2 XP, as well, since it is possible to earn 1, 2or 3 XP for playing a module.

The additional 5 factions, as mentioned.

Items, archetypes, etc. from the Faction Guide.
kinevon is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old August 12th, 2011, 07:46 AM
you can adjust the XP rate by using the configure hero option. you can select slow, moderate, or fast XP rates.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old August 12th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefweasel View Post
you can adjust the XP rate by using the configure hero option. you can select slow, moderate, or fast XP rates.
PFS does not use the normal Exp chart. They use there own, normal rate is 1 slow rate is 1/2.
Dragnmoon is offline   #10 Reply With Quote