Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder

Notices

Dragnmoon

Old October 6th, 2020, 07:37 AM
Here is a link to the Change log to the latest errata for Starfinder with the 2nd Printing.

https://paizo.com/starfinder/faq
Dragnmoon is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 6th, 2020, 07:44 AM
Thank you for the link - we'll get to this as soon as we can.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
flyteach

Old October 6th, 2020, 02:07 PM
Does that include the 3rd printing errata? Because the label still says only 2nd printing, but the PDF and pocket CRB are 3rd printing with a LOT of changes.
flyteach is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old October 7th, 2020, 07:00 AM
It is an combined Errata of the First and Second Printing that was incorporated into the 3rd printing.
Dragnmoon is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old October 9th, 2020, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyteach View Post
Does that include the 3rd printing errata? Because the label still says only 2nd printing, but the PDF and pocket CRB are 3rd printing with a LOT of changes.
Perhaps this makes things a little clearer:
"Also note that the changes listed for the 1st and 2nd printings are already incorporated into both the Starfinder Core Rulebook Pocket Edition and the 3rd printing of the Starfinder Core Rulebook... we also took the opportunity to clean up stray typos and make language more consistent." (Paizo)

To me that sounds like there wasn't additional errata that needs to be separately called out.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
flyteach

Old October 10th, 2020, 01:25 PM
Oh, well maybe not "errata". However, there are many changes to starship weapon BP and costs of serums. Neither of these were in either the first or second printing (I have both) and the only place I can find them is in documents (PDF and pocket CRB) specifically labelled 3rd printing.
flyteach is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old October 11th, 2020, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyteach View Post
Oh, well maybe not "errata". However, there are many changes to starship weapon BP and costs of serums. Neither of these were in either the first or second printing (I have both) and the only place I can find them is in documents (PDF and pocket CRB) specifically labelled 3rd printing.
Those changes are also above linked errata.
Dragnmoon is offline   #7 Reply With Quote